User Experience Interest Group/Transcripts
From Second Life Wiki
Transcripts from the weekly User Experience Interest Group meetings, in reverse chronological order:
- February 14 - Group chat about IMs and avatar tags
- February 12 - Half-baked / Hard to understand parts of the UI
- February 05 - Walk Animations & Animation Overrides
- January 29 - Non-overlapping User Interface
- January 22 - Alternative Input Devices
- January 15 - Minimap
- January 08 - Notifications; Ubuntu / Canonical notifications design
- December 18 - Avatar scanners; Animation overrides; Other miscellaneous topics
- December 11 - Inventory, filters, managing attachments; Refining and presenting UXIG ideas to Lindens, use of the wiki
- December 04 - Open topic, rehash of previous meetings, chaos.
- November 27 - Building, tools, permissions.
- November 20 - Accessibility for the visually impaired; plus many other topics.
- November 13 - HUDs, client-side visual interfaces to scripts, etc.
- November 06 - HUDs; LL's announced partnership with Big Spaceship