User talk:Boroondas Gupte
Internationalisation project: multi-lingual articles
Please direct your attention to Project:Internationalisation#multi-lingual articles
SignpostMarv Martin 22:53, 10 February 2007 (PST)
Other Users' Pages
Do not edit or create other users personal pages. As you seem to think it is important to have a link to the JIRA issues added to everyones pages, you should have made ONE post to the discussion page for the main page letting people know how they could do it and they could have chose on their own to do so.
- OK. How about creating new user pages for people that don't yet have one? (As this was asked to be done here)--Boroondas Gupte 11:32, 24 May 2007 (PDT)
- I did that for a large chunk of the Lindens :-P
- SignpostMarv Martin 08:36, 27 May 2007 (PDT)
Translation of Orientation Island article
While I really appreciate any translations in the Wiki, I wanted to let you know that a translation of this particular article might be outdated very soon. Please have a look at this posting on the VTeam blog. So I don't want to discourage you, but I thought I might tell you about it before you become disappointed because of some lost work. So you can of course translate it nevertheless. Just wanted to give you a heads up soon enough =)
Greetz, Lynch (talk|contribs) 16:19, 3 August 2008 (PDT)
P.S.: Would you like to join the GsL? Would be warmly welcome =)
- Thanks for the heads up. I should read the vteamblog more often, I guess. (Why don't they just post important things to the mailing list? One pain of Volunteering in SL is that we have too many sources of information to keep track of.)
- --Boroondas Gupte 03:10, 9 August 2008 (PDT)
- Oh, and I'd love to join GsL, but I'll have to see what group I'd have to kick out instead, before.--Boroondas Gupte 03:14, 9 August 2008 (PDT)
- Oh it is an ongoing discussion in the mailing list too, although it started a little belated. I would like to see a mail for every new blog entry... Should suggest that to Lexie or just write 'em myself *thinks*. Furthermore I suggested having a RSS feed of the VTeam Blog included in the Volunteer Portal to increase information flow. If you'd like to support that, please watch/vote/comment at .
- And yeah, the group limit is a pain at times (o.O) Whenever you got an unused space, just gimme (or any other member) a nudge and we'll invite you to the group. Beeing a member of the in-world group isn't neccessary to take part on the projects btw. It's just an easier way to keep track of what's going on and to get a reminder for the monthly meetings. All info (past meeting transcripts, short summaries of the meetings, ongoing projects etc etc) cab be found on the group page.
- Greetz =)
- Lynch (talk|contribs) 09:53, 9 August 2008 (PDT)