User talk:Dzonatas Sol/AWG Prim
Prim, as used in SL, is well defined here Primitive
Prims do not, as far as I can see, in any way, shape or form utilize an agent. Prims live inside the region simulators, where they have bounding boxes for the Havok phsyics simulation, and a set of graphics data which is used when they are rendered on the client.
- Prims can be rezzed into a region simulator
- Prims participate in phyical simulation
- Prims have graphical data which is used in rendering
- Prims can be stored as assets, in asset servers.
- Some prims contain an inventory of assets.
- Some prims are in a linkset
- Some prims are attached to avatars
- Prims will be encoded and shipped as parts of architectural protocols.
Zha Ewry 18:57, 24 October 2007 (PDT)