Using MLP or MLPV2
- Back to In-World Maker Tools
Information about using Multi-Love-Pose scripts, MLP and MLPV2
MLP and MLPV2 are sets of scripts and configuration files that enable you to put multiple poses, with different animations and avatar positions for each pose, into an object such as furniture or a HUD. Poses are selected by menu. Both MLP and MLPV2 are freeware. MLP is BSD-licenced.
MLP and MLPV2 are commonly used for sex beds, but can be used for a variety of purposes. It is relatively easy to set up new poses once you have the animations you need and sufficient building skills to move and orient objects where you want them. In this case, you're orienting the avatars in the poses. If the object is sold, as long as the seller allows full permissions on certain configuration files, ends user can adjust the poses to suit their own avatars or add new poses of their own. All this is possible without modifying any scripts.
- MLP was written by Miffy Fluffy. MLP supports one or 2 avatars in a pose. It is currently still available via his profile Picks, take the MLP teleport.
- MLPV2 was created from MLP by Lear Cale, and supports up to 4 avatars per pose, as well as configurable facial expressions, modular configurations (adding "pose packs"), LinkMessage buttons for scripters to add custom features, AutoZHAO (turns your AO off, if so equipped), and has more free memory for poses.
- SexGen(tm) is a commercial product offering similar features.
- Miffy has a successor to MLP, a commercial product called XPOSE. It supports up to 8 avatars, expressions, prop objects, and other features.