Viewer Evolution User Group
Review of proposals for new features and changes in the official Second Life Viewer.
Open to all Second Life users who would like to collaborate with Linden Lab and open source developers to improve the viewer experience.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- TriloByte Zanzibar) add new changes in gpu_table.txt/support for new and recent GPU's (added by
- Also STORM-761 Windlight (added by TriloByte Zanzibar)
- Ability to filter media by domain in the viewer (Added by Cummere Mayo and Qie Niangao)
- Investigate restrictions on storing and exchanging inventory items within prims and notecards
- Haravikk Mistral Display names are not being cached correctly (delay in appearance of known display names)? -
- Haravikk Mistral Minimising interface clutter for Viewer 2.0/Snowstorm -
- Haravikk Mistral Poor responsiveness of Profile and IM buttons in People search -
- oobscure 07:56, 22 April 2011 (PDT) Removing duplicated protected folders and related proposal (see JIRA comments) --
- oobscure 07:56, 22 April 2011 (PDT) spacenavigator on linux (this had been included in Sprint-8, then Sprint-11, then...?) --
- Haravikk Mistral Improvements to handling of user group permissions on parcels -
- Oz Linden) As part of Region Windlight support, removing Classic Clouds (added by
- Haravikk Mistral Display entry permission warnings for inaccessible parcels -
- Haravikk Mistral Display entry permissions warnings for teleports -
Records of past meetings: Viewer Evolution User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.