Viewer Evolution User Group
Review of proposals for new features and changes in the official Second Life Viewer.
Open to all Second Life users who would like to collaborate with Linden Lab and open source developers to improve the viewer experience.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- Jonathan Yap 11:18, 8 June 2011 (PDT) Mute button for llDialog popup n.b. The work on this is 98% complete. --
- Jonathan Yap 06:21, 10 June 2011 (PDT) Console debug data scrolls away too quickly -
- Haravikk Mistral Improve accuracy of avatar's visible rotation -
- Haravikk Mistral
Display entry permission warnings for inaccessible parcels -
- I don't believe that this (and ) were ever actually covered in meetings? I couldn't find them in the archive and they weren't covered at any meeting I attended.
- Haravikk Mistral Display entry permissions warnings for teleports -
- Haravikk Mistral Automatically set correct group when rezzing an object -
- llTextureAnim()) - Haravikk Mistral
Texture animations ignore repeats per face (
- This was discussed before, wasn't sure if it should be marked ongoing or not?
Records of past meetings: Viewer Evolution User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.