Viewer Evolution User Group
Review of proposals for new features and changes in the official Second Life Viewer.
Open to all Second Life users who would like to collaborate with Linden Lab and open source developers to improve the viewer experience.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- Attachment point values for parallel limbs have different values in avatar_lad.xml
- Official Linux builds no longer built with c-ares support - causes big performance pauses
- Persistent frame-rate stutter, still happening in 224836 (added by TriloByte Zanzibar)
- add new changes in gpu_table.txt/support for new and recent GPU's (added by TriloByte Zanzibar)
- Also STORM-761 Windlight (added by TriloByte Zanzibar)
Records of past meetings: Viewer Evolution User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.