Viewer Evolution User Group
Review of proposals for new features and changes in the official Second Life Viewer.
Open to all Second Life users who would like to collaborate with Linden Lab and open source developers to improve the viewer experience.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- Moving the time for this meeting. - Oz Linden
- add new changes in gpu_table.txt/support for new and recent GPU's (added by TriloByte Zanzibar)
- Also STORM-761 Windlight (added by TriloByte Zanzibar)
- Ability to synch landmarks between alts on the same computer (added by Cummere Mayo)
- & etc. Ability to filter media by domain in the viewer (Added by Cummere Mayo and Qie Niangao)
- oobscure 08:19, 23 March 2011 (PDT) (and ) Ctrl-Alt-F1 Hide/Show UI Incompatible with Linux (4 years old) --
- Haravikk Mistral Nearby Chat window doesn't remember settings correctly --
- Haravikk Mistral Automatically switch active group on group land --
Records of past meetings: Viewer Evolution User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.