Viewer Evolution User Group
Review of proposals for new features and changes in the official Second Life Viewer.
Open to all Second Life users who would like to collaborate with Linden Lab and open source developers to improve the viewer experience.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- Object Menu reorganization and enhancement
- Jonathan Yap 05:24, 24 June 2011 (PDT) Add Object Details menu entry when right clicking on another avatar This is related to the previous jira, which brings the Object Details option to prims. I think this was discussed privately before but due to recent experiences with viewer 2 (with Sit being hard to find) I wanted them brought before the group. --
- Improved Camera Placement
- Adeon Writer 20:57, 26 June 2011 (PDT) Adding Neck and Root Attachment Points Adding this as recommended in the opensource-dev mailing list. --
- Jonathan Yap 08:39, 28 June 2011 (PDT) "Wearing Tab" - Add ability to copy displayed inventory names to clipboard has 79 votes in less than 2 days since it was created. The initial coding is done but needs design input from the XD team (see attached image in jira).--
Records of past meetings: Viewer Evolution User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.