Viewer Evolution User Group
Review of proposals for new features and changes in the official Second Life Viewer.
Open to all Second Life users who would like to collaborate with Linden Lab and open source developers to improve the viewer experience.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- Improved Camera Placement
- Adeon Writer 20:57, 26 June 2011 (PDT) Adding Neck and Root Attachment Points Adding this as recommended in the opensource-dev mailing list. --
- Jonathan Yap 07:18, 30 June 2011 (PDT) "Wearing Tab" - Add ability to copy displayed inventory names to clipboard If this has not already been decided I would like to see some discussion if the UI element for this should be a button or placed in the gear menu.--
- "Draw Distance Slider" - Any progress on this getting approved? --TriloByte Zanzibar 08:00, 1 July 2011 (PDT)
Records of past meetings: Viewer Evolution User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.