Viewer Evolution User Group
Review of proposals for new features and changes in the official Second Life Viewer.
Open to all Second Life users who would like to collaborate with Linden Lab and open source developers to improve the viewer experience.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- Improved Camera Placement
- Adeon Writer 20:57, 26 June 2011 (PDT) Adding Neck and Root Attachment Points Adding this as recommended in the opensource-dev mailing list. --
- Draw Distance Slider - Any progress on this getting approved? --TriloByte Zanzibar 08:00, 1 July 2011 (PDT)
- TriloByte Zanzibar Framerate Stutter - back in recent builds--
- TriloByte Zanzibar Alpha Textures Disappearing when Lighting & Shadows Enabled --
- You can not group outfits by category by creating folders and dropping outfits into these. Are there going to be folders or accordions in the Outfits Panel? Nalates Urriah
Records of past meetings: Viewer Evolution User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.