Viewer Skins/Dazzle MC
|Image:||Please add an image.|
This is my version of Dazzle. I use it regularly, both as a "sandbox" skin to test out tweaks/edits to xml files, as well as my main skin while exploring SL. Here are the differences between Dazzle MC and regular Dazzle:
- Single line toolbar.
- Object editor now reveals up to the fifth decimal place (useful in correcting floating point errors, or if you're OCD about prim/texture alignment).
- Resizable search window.
- "Touch" added to the attachments pie menu (VWR-6571).
- Reworked viewer menus, including:
Stuff I'm working on currently:
- Redoing the layout of the object editor.
- Redoing the layout of the preferences panel.
If you have any ideas for an edit you'd like to see, ping me inworld. Don't worry, I'm nice.