Viewer Skins/Dazzle MC
From Second Life Wiki
This is my version of Dazzle. I use it regularly, both as a "sandbox" skin to test out tweaks/edits to xml files, as well as my main skin while exploring SL. Here are the differences between Dazzle MC and regular Dazzle:
- Communicate button doesn't auto-resize anymore.
- Removed the "Release Keys" button.
- Fixed the spacing for the media/voice controls.
- Chat history can now be minimized.
- Changed the grid increments to 0.025.
- Set cache size up to 10 GB.
- Texture tab now increments at 0.025 instead of 0.1
- Updated floater_directory.xml to RC9.
- Single line toolbar.
- Moved most of the old toolbar up into the menus. All shortcuts still work, and there are still icons for Communicate, Inventory, and Chat.
- Slimmed down media controls. All icons in the toolbar now act as buttons.
- Removed channel indicator in the voice controls (deemed it unnecessary).
- Reorganized viewer menu (see VWR-7060 for a full list of changes).
- New help commands:
- Help > About Skin...
- Help > Check For Skin Updates...
- Added "Return" to Tools (VWR-1363).
- Object location/size/rotation now show up to five decimal places. This makes getting rid of floating point errors possible, as well as allows for finer prim alignment.
- Path cuts display to the fourth decimal place, incrementing by 0.005. (Path cuts don't handle five decimal places well).
- Texture tab too displays five decimal places.
- Can now touch HUD attachments through the pie menu (VWR-6571).