From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 10:28, 13 July 2011 by Rand Linden
By default you see the environment setting that the region owner has set. This provides a more immersive experience, but can change the default to see the environment settings you choose instead:
- Use region settings to see the shared region settings (the default).
- Customize my environment to see personal settings that affect only you:
- Choose a Water Setting preset.
- Choose a Sky/Day Cycle preset; either:
- Fixed Sky, displayed regardless of the time of day.
- Day Cycle to display an environment that changes continuously according to time of day
- Click OK.