Customizes the colors used in the Viewer.
| My effects
|| Sets the color of the animated dots that appear when you select objects and when you teleport. Click the swatch to show the Color Picker and choose a color.
| Chat colors
|| Click the swatches to open a Color Picker and customize the color chat for:
- Me - Your text chat, by default the same as Others. Change to make your own words stand out.
- Others - Text chat from other Residents.
- Objects - Text chat from scripted objects, such as information or welcome kiosks.
- System - Text sent by Second Life system, such as "Connecting to in-world Voice Chat..." and when your L$ balance is updated.
- Errors - Error messages sent by a scripted object.
- Owner - Text chat from a scripted object you own. See llOwnerSay scripting call.
- URLs - Clickable hyperlinks recognized because they begin with
secondlife://. These are also underlined so you know you can click on them. URLs beginning with
secondlife:// are automatically converted to SLurls.
| Name tag background color
|| Sets the color and transparency of your name tag background.
- Click the swatch to show the Color Picker and choose a color.
- Opacity - Move the slider to set the transparency.
| Floater Opacity
|| Sets the transparency of floater windows in your Viewer.
- Active - Move the slider to set the transparency of the floater that has mouse focus.
- Inactive - Move the slider to set the transparency of floaters that don't have mouse focus.