What does "Add Friend" mean?
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 00:33, 8 January 2007 by Pathfinder Linden
What does 'Add Friend' mean?
In your Second Life, you can add other residents as "friends" by right clicking on them and choosing "Add Friend" from the pie menu, or accepting their friend offer. Being friends with someone means that:
- Their name is listed when you click on the "Friend" button on the bottom of the screen.
- You can find each other on the world map.
- You will be notified when your friend comes online and logs off.
- You can see if your friends are online from the website.
- You can grant your friend permission to modify your builds.