You Know You're A Mentor When...
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 16:11, 17 July 2008 by Tid Kidd
- ...you watch the Tao of Mentors video, you can't help but want to dance to Torley's music with griefer batman!
- ...you fly after a naked newbie over 3 PG sims to catch him (and have him get dressed) before a report is filed
- ...someone on OI calls you a bot.
- ...you go to Help Island Public to hang out with your friends.
- ...you have 10 L$ on your balance and answer to the question 'How do i make money in SL ?' for the umpteenth time.
- ...you get so happy when someone learns to remove a box from their head... :/
- ...you have a serious discussion about the decor of MDStyle OI's.
- ...you don't push a new resident -and you smile and smile...- when he/she say you (sixth time): "I want sex, give me sex!" :)
- ...when your RL partner asks you to come to bed and you spend the next hour insisting that he/she gets dressed
- ...iRL you help a friend and mention he/she should visit help island.
- ...you walk down your RL High St and every now and again you think "hm, that person needs to go into Edit Appearance..."