Beta Server Office Hours/Minutes/2013-10-03

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
[2013/10/03 15:00]  Yuzuru (yuzuru.jewell): Hello, Maestro.
[2013/10/03 15:00]  Inara Breen: Hey, Baker, Maestro
[2013/10/03 15:00]  Yuzuru (yuzuru.jewell): Hello, Baker.
[2013/10/03 15:01]  Lucia Nightfire: I'm just wondering if it was a change made to the interest list project that caused camera rot to nto be updated by the server unless a >10 deg change is made
[2013/10/03 15:01]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Hi guys
[2013/10/03 15:01]  Jenna Felton: hi Yuzuru, Maestro, Baker
S[2013/10/03 15:01]  Rex Cronon: hello maestro, baker
[2013/10/03 15:01]  Baker Linden: Hello everyone!
[2013/10/03 15:01]  Inara Breen: Hi, Yuzuru!
[2013/10/03 15:01]  Lucia Nightfire: as it is affecting a lot of apps from what I'm seeing and hearing
[2013/10/03 15:01]  Dil Spitz: Hey :)
[2013/10/03 15:01]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Let's talk about it in a few minutes, Lucia
[2013/10/03 15:01]  Lucia Nightfire: lol
[2013/10/03 15:02]  Lucia Nightfire: someone mentioned another jira just now
[2013/10/03 15:02]  Rex Cronon: u can follow chat live here: http://rcds.nfshost.com/ques_view_chatLog.php?queOwner=llsl%3ARex+Cronon&queName=chatLog&pg=1
[2013/10/03 15:02]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): BUG-4067
[2013/10/03 15:02]  Baker Linden: I'll be your emcee tonight, DJ EasySqueezy here reporting behind the decks.
[2013/10/03 15:02]  Jenna Felton: /me igles
[2013/10/03 15:02]  Jenna Felton: /me gigles*
[2013/10/03 15:03]  Baker Linden: I should have some headphones in here somewhere....
[2013/10/03 15:03]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): the tricky part is finding chicken-sized ones
[2013/10/03 15:03]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): There she is the lady Fuzzle
[2013/10/03 15:04]  Rex Cronon: nice nick name: fuzzle:)
[2013/10/03 15:04]  Jenna Felton: /me waves
[2013/10/03 15:04]  Whirly Fizzle: Heya Everyone :)
[2013/10/03 15:04]  Yuzuru (yuzuru.jewell): Hello, Whirly.
[2013/10/03 15:04]  Rex Cronon: hi whirly
[2013/10/03 15:04]  Yuzuru (yuzuru.jewell): Hello, Caleb.
[2013/10/03 15:04]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): let's give people another minute to arrive, then get started..
[2013/10/03 15:04]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): On the main grid she's a fuzzy kitty head, at least some of the time.
[2013/10/03 15:05]  Jenna Felton: hello all, welcome to the first and only linden club in beta :)
[2013/10/03 15:06]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Okay, let's get this show on the road
[2013/10/03 15:06]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Server_Beta_User_Group#Agenda
[2013/10/03 15:07]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): I'll get through the updates first, then we can talk about that rotation bug
[2013/10/03 15:08]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): So, the main channel didn't get any updates, as all 4 channels had the same version last week
[2013/10/03 15:08]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): all three RCs got a new project: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_RC_Magnum/13#13.09.27.281745
[2013/10/03 15:09]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): this project has a fix for a group notice delivery issue, a new JSON_DELETE flag for llJsonSetValue(), and some interest list changes
[2013/10/03 15:09]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): the interest list changes should only affect future viewers that support the new interest list method
[2013/10/03 15:10]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): So object loading should appear the same to release viewers
[2013/10/03 15:10]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): (the viewer that supports the new interest list method is not yet available)
[2013/10/03 15:10]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Now, to Lucia's point..
[2013/10/03 15:11]  Lucia Nightfire: not just mine, lol
[2013/10/03 15:11]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): there were a few bugs reported today about llGetCameraRot() being 'lazy' about updates
[2013/10/03 15:11]  Lucia Nightfire: seems to be blowing up all of a sudden today, lol
[2013/10/03 15:11]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): which we've been able to confirm
[2013/10/03 15:11]  Rex Cronon: your bugs r our bugs lucia:)
[2013/10/03 15:11]  Lucia Nightfire: I was in the middle of figuring it out when I checked the jira and saw someone beat me to it
[2013/10/03 15:12]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): if you're aiming in mouselook and make subtle adjustments, the llGetCameraRot() rotation doesn't change (but should)
[2013/10/03 15:12]  Lucia Nightfire: was affecting my security HUD
[2013/10/03 15:12]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): Also projectal weapons
[2013/10/03 15:12]  Lucia Nightfire: it doesn't change out of mouselook too
[2013/10/03 15:12]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Yeah, there's some stickiness there too
[2013/10/03 15:12]  Lucia Nightfire: I use my HUD to alt cam soemone then click the HUD to get mdoeration options
[2013/10/03 15:13]  Jenna Felton: so you could ban or kik a wrong agent then
[2013/10/03 15:13]  Lucia Nightfire: I used a camera pos and rot test HUD to see it wasn't updatign unless there was a >10 deg change
[2013/10/03 15:13]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): however, I haven't been able to reproduce this issue with llGetRot() - for that function, even adjusting my mouselook aim by 1 pixel seems to update the rotation
[2013/10/03 15:13]  Lucia Nightfire: no, it won't ban on click
[2013/10/03 15:13]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): I'm curious if these projectile weapons use llGetCameraRot()..
[2013/10/03 15:13]  Lucia Nightfire: but it was missing who I was aiming at
[2013/10/03 15:14]  Lucia Nightfire: yes, many use them
[2013/10/03 15:14]  Lucia Nightfire: my gun HUd uses it
[2013/10/03 15:14]  Lucia Nightfire: as its teh most accurate aiming
[2013/10/03 15:14]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): I would guess that most scripters would use llGetRot(), since that doesn't require permissions
[2013/10/03 15:14]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): ah I see
[2013/10/03 15:14]  Rex Cronon: u need to shoot where u looking at
[2013/10/03 15:14]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): my impression is that they generally return the same rotation when you're in mouselook, though - is that not the case?
[2013/10/03 15:14]  Lucia Nightfire: I guaruntee you , you're underestimating the number of affected apps, lol
[2013/10/03 15:15]  Lucia Nightfire: no
[2013/10/03 15:15]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): Well the ones that work properly use rotation my_rot = llGetRot();
[2013/10/03 15:15]  Lucia Nightfire: theres some deg off, mainly with heigth diff
[2013/10/03 15:15]  Lucia Nightfire: at least I think, lol
[2013/10/03 15:16]  Lucia Nightfire: crap let me look
[2013/10/03 15:16]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): interesting, I'll have to measure the angle between the 2 rotations on a server that's not affected by this bug
[2013/10/03 15:16]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): in any case, Andrew took a look at the bug and found the cause;
[2013/10/03 15:17]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): however I don't jabe the source to the other ones, I do note that the impact points do not change smoothly as you point do different places, both in elevation and azmuth.
[2013/10/03 15:17]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): one of the interest list changes affected how often the simulator updates the reported camera rotation value
[2013/10/03 15:18]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): he had added some hysteresis so that only large changes that would affect your interest list (cone of objects you're seeing) would cause the value to update, not realizing that it affected llGetCameraRot()
[2013/10/03 15:18]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): there's a fix pending, so we should hopefully have that ready for the next rolls
[2013/10/03 15:18]  Rex Cronon: now we can have gun battles in slomo:)
[2013/10/03 15:19]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): Lt me see if I ccan get intouch with an affected builder.
[2013/10/03 15:20]  Rex Cronon: there r flying bots that r controlled by your camera rotation
[2013/10/03 15:20]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): another application (outside of shooting stuff) was AR HUDs, apparently
[2013/10/03 15:21]  Lucia Nightfire: AR HUDs?
[2013/10/03 15:21]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): where the prims on your HUD would move to align over objects no the ground
[2013/10/03 15:21]  Rex Cronon: what is an ar hud?
[2013/10/03 15:21]  Jenna Felton: Abuse Report HUDs?
[2013/10/03 15:21]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): augmented reality
[2013/10/03 15:21]  Jenna Felton: ah
[2013/10/03 15:21]  Rex Cronon: i also thought it meant abuse report hud:)
[2013/10/03 15:21]  Lucia Nightfire: area feedback HUDs
[2013/10/03 15:21]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Like  http://www.brianvellmure.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/terminator_vision_02.jpg   :)
[2013/10/03 15:22]  Lucia Nightfire: mostly for people afaik
[2013/10/03 15:22]  Jenna Felton: the terminater used it in the film to find someone with matching outfit
[2013/10/03 15:23]  Lucia Nightfire: the ones I've seen have prims "hovering" over peopel in teh distance in your field of vision, which you can click for info
[2013/10/03 15:23]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): that seems handy
[2013/10/03 15:24]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): I can talk about some upcoming bug fixes
[2013/10/03 15:25]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): we have an upcoming batch of server fixes, which includes these:
[2013/10/03 15:25]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): " Group member access to parcels fails when 'Sell passes to' is enabled"
[2013/10/03 15:25]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): ^ this one doesn't appear too widespread, since pass-selling isn't very popular,
[2013/10/03 15:25]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): but it's a big pain for parcel owners who did use that feature
[2013/10/03 15:26]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): another fix is " 'Ghost' avatars and vehicles sometimes appear to an observer at the sim border"
[2013/10/03 15:26]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): The repro was tricky for that one
[2013/10/03 15:26]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): the original report was something like "hang out at blake sea for a few hours and eventually you'll accumulate some ghosts"
[2013/10/03 15:27]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): lol My primary ended up 'goasted' when Oz' meeting got Griefed last week.
[2013/10/03 15:27]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): but it turned out that the secret was that an avatar or vehicle had to region-cross just at the limit of your draw distance for them
[2013/10/03 15:27]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): secret sauce
[2013/10/03 15:27]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): I had to send my alt to 'touch' her
[2013/10/03 15:27]  Rex Cronon: oz got griefed?
[2013/10/03 15:27]  Whirly Fizzle: Oz always gets griffed
[2013/10/03 15:27]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): Yeah bigtime
[2013/10/03 15:28]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): heh
[2013/10/03 15:28]  Dil Spitz: right, Mæstro, dd/crossing is it
[2013/10/03 15:28]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): the simulator that the 'ghost' was leaving didn't send an ObjectDelete message, since it figured the destination region would handle future object updates
[2013/10/03 15:28]  Lucia Nightfire: yeah, cam rot is the same as root pos in mouselook, but cam pos is at eye level which I guess people just included cam rot as well
[2013/10/03 15:29]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): however, in this case, the destination region was too far from the observer, so the viewer wasn't connected to it to see the vehicle disappear
[2013/10/03 15:29]  Lucia Nightfire: so getrot guns shouldn't be hurt
[2013/10/03 15:29]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): okay thanks for checking, Lucia
[2013/10/03 15:29]  Dil Spitz: one could right click the left over one thedd-edge and the server rethink if theyare still there
[2013/10/03 15:29]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): if You are standing at a chest high wall you can shoot over it, if not you can't
[2013/10/03 15:30]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): yeah, you had to 'select' the ghost to make it disappear
[2013/10/03 15:30]  Baker Linden: I wanted to announce that the Group Ban project is very close to being ready for internal testing. I'm working on getting my server code to my internal dev grid, which will have a basic round of testing (most likely next week, possibly as early as tomorrow), and then once I know nothing will blow up too hard, I'll have it deployed to Aditi.  At that point, I'll be releasing the viewer code to allow TPV's to merge my changes into their codebase.
[2013/10/03 15:30]  Lucia Nightfire: you can still reference cam pos that wasn't borked
[2013/10/03 15:30]  Whirly Fizzle: Awesome!
[2013/10/03 15:30]  Lucia Nightfire: key words, "blow up too hard" heh
[2013/10/03 15:30]  Baker Linden: Please save group ban chat for when maestro finishes his stuff :)
[2013/10/03 15:31]  Baker Linden: I'll answer questions (if any) after he finishes up. I just wanted to give everyone a chance to get questions ready :)
[2013/10/03 15:31]  Jenna Felton: thank you Baker for the info
[2013/10/03 15:32]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): in other "ghosting bug" news, a bug was reported against the 13.09.21 server,
[2013/10/03 15:32]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): which is "Vehicles which exit a region with a passenger are incorrectly autoreturned and 'ghosted'"
[2013/10/03 15:32]  Lucia Nightfire: is that what is affecting that motor cycle region?
[2013/10/03 15:33]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): /me starts the "We Love Baker" group.
[2013/10/03 15:33]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): no, Motor's region was affected by the 'sell passes to' bug I mentioned a few minutes earlier
[2013/10/03 15:33]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): though..
[2013/10/03 15:33]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): maybe it could also be affected by this one :)
[2013/10/03 15:34]  Lucia Nightfire: naw I meant a recent jira about vhicles not being able to be rezzed or enter parcels
[2013/10/03 15:34]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): this one was reported in the Blake Sea, which typically has parcel autoreturn at 10min,
[2013/10/03 15:34]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): if you rez a vehicle and sit on it in the parcel for 10min, then cross the region border,
[2013/10/03 15:34]  Whirly Fizzle: Thats the ones we look ay Lucia heh
[2013/10/03 15:34]  Whirly Fizzle: *looked at
[2013/10/03 15:34]  Lucia Nightfire: I went to that region ,rezzed an NPV moved around, then deleted it, then was unable to rez anything again as the region said it was full even though 67 prims were available
[2013/10/03 15:34]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): by some fluke of the region crossing sequence, the vehicle would temporarily appear unoccupied, and autoreturn would kick in
[2013/10/03 15:35]  Lucia Nightfire: its like stuff wasn't getting cleaned up
[2013/10/03 15:35]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): unseating your avatar
[2013/10/03 15:35]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): and yes, the other symptom is that the vehicle's collision body was left behind
[2013/10/03 15:35]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): so others would collide with the vehicle, and I believe it would still count against the region prim limits
[2013/10/03 15:36]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): fortunately, a region restart does clean up the ghost objects
[2013/10/03 15:36]  Jenna Felton: nice
[2013/10/03 15:36]  Lucia Nightfire: iirc, ghost prims counted toward prim limits
[2013/10/03 15:36]  Lucia Nightfire: I'd have to read SVC-6905 to be sure
[2013/10/03 15:36]  Rex Cronon: there is a new sim griefing tool: it rezes few objects with landimpact of around 4000 at around 4km high
[2013/10/03 15:36]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): in this case, the prims got into a weird state where they were marked as 'pending delete' without actually being deleted
[2013/10/03 15:37]  Lucia Nightfire: do a test and see if scritped prim return can remove them, lol
[2013/10/03 15:37]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): does that actually exist, Rex?
[2013/10/03 15:37]  Lucia Nightfire: like limbo prims
[2013/10/03 15:37]  Rex Cronon: yes
[2013/10/03 15:38]  Lucia Nightfire: theres a few high prim count crasher/laggers out there
[2013/10/03 15:38]  Lucia Nightfire: esp when you rez a ton of them
[2013/10/03 15:38]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Hm, I'm not sure would could be done about that, if the parcel allows build for anybody (or has object entry enabled and has a neighobr that allows high LI rezzing)
[2013/10/03 15:39]  Lucia Nightfire: maybe implement a means for land owners to limit prims per owner, heh
[2013/10/03 15:39]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): .. except maybe for introducing fancier parcel accounting rules, where 'guests' can rez fewer things than group members or the owner
[2013/10/03 15:39]  Lucia Nightfire: wink
[2013/10/03 15:39]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): :)
[2013/10/03 15:39]  Lucia Nightfire: well
[2013/10/03 15:39]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): (Lucia has a feature request)
[2013/10/03 15:39]  Lucia Nightfire: I think it need to be setup for both
[2013/10/03 15:39]  Rex Cronon: when that "tool" is used u see in statistics floater that sim has only 20-40 prims. u try to rez, u can't because sim is full. if u use a script it gives around 15prims in sim
[2013/10/03 15:39]  Lucia Nightfire: esp renters or land or malls
[2013/10/03 15:40]  Lucia Nightfire: or whatever is typically regulated by land owners
[2013/10/03 15:40]  Rex Cronon: 15kprims*
[2013/10/03 15:40]  Lucia Nightfire: nto just public rezzing
[2013/10/03 15:41]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): well, the "Objects" stat in the statistics bar isn't land impact,
[2013/10/03 15:41]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): so I could see that being the case, Rex
[2013/10/03 15:41]  Lucia Nightfire: 15k prims of physics, in one coalesced rez, heh
[2013/10/03 15:41]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): /me nods
[2013/10/03 15:41]  Rex Cronon: the sim adds up all the land impact
[2013/10/03 15:42]  Rex Cronon: and based on that determines if u can rez or not
[2013/10/03 15:42]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): anyway, those are the upcoming fixes.. we would like them to get to RC next week, but I'm not sure if it will make the deadline
[2013/10/03 15:42]  Lucia Nightfire: per land owner, ya
[2013/10/03 15:42]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Do any of you have questions for baker regarding his group changes?
[2013/10/03 15:43]  Lucia Nightfire: yeah, are lsl based means begin considered?
[2013/10/03 15:43]  Lucia Nightfire: appedning
[2013/10/03 15:43]  Nal (nalates.urriah): is there only one package in the wings? So. all 3 RC will only get one package?
[2013/10/03 15:43]  Lucia Nightfire: bah typing
[2013/10/03 15:43]  Jenna Felton: what hapens when you rez two prims, A and B. And than the A starts give scripts continuisly to B. Script counts to land impakt, making the B weight more and more, up to sim limit?
[2013/10/03 15:43]  Baker Linden: Lucia: not currently, but it's definitely something I'm willing to look into adding in the future :)
[2013/10/03 15:43]  Lucia Nightfire: group ban by lsl
[2013/10/03 15:43]  Lucia Nightfire: ok, ty
[2013/10/03 15:44]  Baker Linden: Nal, Was that question for me?
[2013/10/03 15:44]  Nal (nalates.urriah): No Baker, for Maestor.
[2013/10/03 15:44]  Baker Linden: ok, I was about to say "I don't know."
[2013/10/03 15:44]  Baker Linden: :)
[2013/10/03 15:44]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Nal, I imagine we'd have 2 projects going.  One which is this week's RC plus a fix for the llGetCameraRot() bug.  The other (which may not make it in time for next week), would include all the changes in this week's RC, *plus* the upcoming bugfixes that I mentioned
[2013/10/03 15:45]  Nal (nalates.urriah): Sounds like one package a week for a time...
[2013/10/03 15:45]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): We'll see
[2013/10/03 15:45]  Dil Spitz: Mæstro, that leftover bug sounds real annoying and might make ppl sCrEaM, if they bang into such
[2013/10/03 15:45]  Nal (nalates.urriah): Wish you the best
[2013/10/03 15:46]  Whirly Fizzle: Any word on if the interest lisy viewer is about to drop soon now the server stuffs on the RCs?
[2013/10/03 15:46]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Yep, they've been screaming a bit at Blake Sea already, especially since boats all travel at about the same elevation
[2013/10/03 15:46]  Dil Spitz: dont worry they wouldnt stop ;)
[2013/10/03 15:47]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Whirly, a viewer with interest list improvements is possibly 2 weeks away from a Beta
[2013/10/03 15:47]  Whirly Fizzle: Great :)
[2013/10/03 15:47]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): (that could change if other issues come up, of course..)
[2013/10/03 15:49]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Baker, would your group changes in the viewer be a part of a maintenance viewer update?
[2013/10/03 15:49]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): or do you suppose they'd be isolated?
[2013/10/03 15:51]  Baker Linden: I'd suspect they'd probably end up getting merged into a viewer update
[2013/10/03 15:51]  Baker Linden: It's a significant feature; the code is pretty basic though, save the huge refactoring of one class.
[2013/10/03 15:51]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): okay
[2013/10/03 15:52]  Jenna Felton: willl be another meeting for that test needed or we just have to stay after meeting next week?
[2013/10/03 15:52]  Baker Linden: so while the feature is big, I can't imagine we'd need a full viewer release just for it
[2013/10/03 15:52]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): I think we could wrap it into the regular meeting
[2013/10/03 15:52]  Jenna Felton: or we must be in special group to test tie feature
[2013/10/03 15:52]  Jenna Felton: ok
[2013/10/03 15:52]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): maybe during the second half or something?
[2013/10/03 15:54]  Jenna Felton: so we must look before meeting and download the new version
[2013/10/03 15:54]  Baker Linden: As long as you're in a group, and you have access to manage ban lists, you'll be able to test it
[2013/10/03 15:54]  Baker Linden: currently, owners will have the ability by default.
[2013/10/03 15:54]  Baker Linden: I can't in good faith assume any other roles should have the ability by default
[2013/10/03 15:55]  Jenna Felton: another question, not many have land here in beta to test it :)
[2013/10/03 15:55]  Lucia Nightfire: you don't need land right
[2013/10/03 15:55]  Lucia Nightfire: just a group
[2013/10/03 15:55]  Jenna Felton: ok
[2013/10/03 15:55]  Baker Linden: No, you don't need to own land to access it
[2013/10/03 15:55]  Baker Linden: just be in a group
[2013/10/03 15:56]  Whirly Fizzle: How about someone creates a group here now & we all join ready for testing?
[2013/10/03 15:56]  Lucia Nightfire: Bakers Ban Town
[2013/10/03 15:56]  Whirly Fizzle: \o/
[2013/10/03 15:56]  Lucia Nightfire: lol
[2013/10/03 15:56]  Jenna Felton: /me smiles
[2013/10/03 15:57]  Rex Cronon: will the first thing on the agenda be to ban baker:)
[2013/10/03 15:57]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): NUUUUUUUUU!
[2013/10/03 15:57]  Baker Linden: Once the goes goes live on Aditi, we can make a couple groups during this meeting  and everyone can go around banning each other "for funsies".
[2013/10/03 15:58]  Lucia Nightfire: I make bans daily so I won't be singing and dancing, but I will be smiling
[2013/10/03 15:58]  Baker Linden: In fact, if you'd like, My group "Baker's Testing Group 2" is free-to join
[2013/10/03 15:58]  Lucia Nightfire: uri?
[2013/10/03 15:58]  Lucia Nightfire: oh wait
[2013/10/03 15:58]  Lucia Nightfire: no visible groups
[2013/10/03 15:59]  Whirly Fizzle: Hmm secondlife:///app/group/1da92eac-fa03-1ea3-fe39-acffb058c90b/about
[2013/10/03 15:59]  Whirly Fizzle: Not open join tho
[2013/10/03 15:59]  Lucia Nightfire: not open enrollment
[2013/10/03 15:59]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): whispers: maybe you're just banned
[2013/10/03 15:59]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): can't join yet
[2013/10/03 15:59]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): TU
[2013/10/03 15:59]  Whirly Fizzle: Ty :)
[2013/10/03 15:59]  Lucia Nightfire: ty
[2013/10/03 15:59]  Baker Linden: It's open join now :)
[2013/10/03 16:00]  Jenna Felton: thank you :)
[2013/10/03 16:00]  Jenna Felton: And also Maestro, on this point, thanks for confirming the bug i found :)
[2013/10/03 16:00]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Sure thing Jenna
[2013/10/03 16:01]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Okay, we're out of time
[2013/10/03 16:01]  Nal (nalates.urriah): Thx Lindens
[2013/10/03 16:01]  Dil Spitz: /me really thinks You are doing cool work on the server side and i specially like how responsible You are. "Thank You! :)
[2013/10/03 16:01]  Rex Cronon: can't find a way to join the group
[2013/10/03 16:01]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): We'll be sure to update the agenda prior to any group ban testing, for details such as which viewer to use
[2013/10/03 16:01]  Kallista Arliss (kallista.destiny): Thank you all for a most interesting meeting
[2013/10/03 16:01]  Whirly Fizzle: Click secondlife:///app/group/1da92eac-fa03-1ea3-fe39-acffb058c90b/about Join now button
[2013/10/03 16:01]  Mæstro Linden (maestro.linden): Thanks for coming, everybody!
[2013/10/03 16:01]  Lucia Nightfire: looking forward to my ban next week or so
[2013/10/03 16:02]  Whirly Fizzle: Thanks Lindens!
[2013/10/03 16:02]  Rex Cronon: thank u
[2013/10/03 16:02]  Baker Linden: it'll be within the next couple weeks, Lucia. Hopefully by next week, but it might be the one after that.
[2013/10/03 16:02]  Lucia Nightfire: ok