Note to UI Triagers
If you find new issues which might be suitable for solution through open source programmers (many UI isses tend to fall into that category) please add them to/link them from Nicholaz 06:59, 20 July 2007 (PDT))(
- - 16 votes - Script loading twice.
- 38 votes - Missing Gesture problem.
- - 1 vote - can be closed as dup of VWR-333?
- VWR-333 imported and 1944 closed as duplicate
- 8 votes - Selecting group charter text causes Apply/Ignore/Cancel popup even if the text wasn't changed. vwr423.patch file will solve these three as well.
- Fixed internally
- - 7 votes - is resolved on jira, but issue still exists in latest source. Since Torley closed it I'm hesitant to reopen.
- - 2 votes - Classified metrics do not accumulate over the life of the ad
- - 3 votes - Profile "My Notes" tab - contents replaced by "Loading..." if you close it before it displays the actual
- 3 Votes - Fixes a long standing UI inconsistancy, Build Tools window position not persistant.
Feature Request Patches
- Nicholaz Beresford
- Votes: 2 - Inventory double click: Linden provided attachments -> wear -
- This is where we left off when the grid shutdown due to database issues
- Eon Peterson
- Votes: 3 - "Show end of last IM conversation" in Preferences/Communication automatically remains checked after OK-ing unchecked -
- Ryozu Kojima
- Votes: 1 - Using inspect interfers with mouse usage. -
- Fixed Internally
- Paul Churchill
- Votes: 28 - New Feature -> UI -> IM -> Teleport (other person) Button. -
- Paul Churchill
- Votes: 4 - Modify "Ctrl-F" to call Search/Replace Dialog when invoked inside Script Window -
- Matthew Dowd
- Votes: 5 - Have Friends and Groups display in a seperate window when accessed via menus.
Other Bug Reports
- Lex Neva
- Votes: 1 - text selecting/hilighting rendering problem -
- Celierra Darling
- Votes: 1 - HUD zoom snaps back after selecting another HUD object -
- Celierra Darling - Votes: 1 - After accepting texture or notecard, Keep/Discard options display again -
- kruemmelmonster bury - Votes: 9 - No Login possible after crash / crash report -
- able whitman - Votes: 8 - Directly interacting with a muted resident should unmute them -
- Sascha Vandyke - Votes: 7 - About Land - Objects: Temp objects are owned by everybody and returned to everybody. -
- Matthew Dowd - Votes: 6 - Simple fix for the communicate window to move Friends and Groups tabs from left to top -
- Hugo Dalgleish - Votes: 5 - llMapDestination does not work as designed for OS X/Intel viewers -
- Lex Neva - Votes: 3 - alt-zooming on hollow face mishandled -
- Daedalus Young - Votes: 3 - Bandwidth indicator: Kbps, should not have capital k -
- Benja Kepler - Votes: 3 - Nearby Scripted Objects Glow Red While Editing -
- Torley Linden - Votes: 2 - Voice: Can Alt-arrow in, but not out of the Communicate window's "My Friends" tab -
- gonta maltz - Votes: 2 - Alt-zoom on anything results in uncontrollable spinning camera -
- Ryozu Kojima - Votes: 2 - toolbox floater displays window elements incorrectly when minimized then moved. -
- Nicholaz Beresford - Votes: 2 - Cosmetic issue: unclutter notification/confirmation about items given -
- Celierra Darling - Votes: 2 - HUD zoom snaps back after selecting another HUD object -
- Haravikk Mistral - Votes: 2 - Failed uploads prevent upload attempts -
Some issues will be resolved in the course of building this agenda. Rather than deleting them from the proposed agenda, move the issue and associated discussion into the appropriate section below.
- Benja Kepler - Moved to resolved Paul Churchill - Votes: 1 - Object owner name truncated in Properties window -
- Paul Churchill - Votes: 11 - A minimize button on the inventory list -
- kerunix Flan - Votes: 4 - Change the default item name for "snapshot to inventory" to something more usefull than "snapshot" -