Note to UI Triagers
If you find new issues which might be suitable for solution through open source programmers (many UI issues tend to fall into that category) please add them to/link them from Nicholaz 06:59, 20 July 2007 (PDT))(
- Gigs Taggart - Votes: 3 - No warning when inviting a new owner -
Feature Request Patches
- Gigs Taggart - Votes: 5 - Terraform tool variable "strength" -
- Oz Spade - Votes: 4 - Online/Offline Notifications Should Be Shown In IM Windows -
- Patch also by Gigs Taggart
- Gigs Taggart - Votes: 10 - Save snapshot should save in PNG, BMP, or JPEG -
- Feynt Mistral - Votes: 0 - Ctrl+T does not return focus to the chat bar in IM window -
- Patch by Nicholaz
- Based on discussion at UI bug triage it was decided this patch would introduce inconsistent behavior between various windows (such as Ctrl-F for Search). We felt it was adequate to switch focus using Ctrl-Tab or hitting the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-T in this case) twice to switch focus back to a particular window. Closing as won't-fix.
Other Bug Reports
- Celierra Darling - Votes: 0 - Camera zoom behaves differently between Esc, wheel, and Alt-up/down zoom when focused on own av -
- Prokofy Neva - Votes: 2 - Classified metrics do not accumulate over the life of the ad -
Transcript is/will be at Bug Triage/2007-10-02/Transcript
Some issues will be resolved in the course of building this agenda. Rather than deleting them from the proposed agenda, move the issue and associated discussion into the appropriate section below.