Category talk:Second Life Volunteers
Definitions of Each Volunteer Category
The category system works well, however each of the categories has an almost identical description. The Second Life Official Volunteer Program now only mentions one volunteer category, Mentors. Which information is inconsistent: Wiki, Main Web Site or both? I think the volunteer categories should be rationlised and expanded to reduce confusion amongst residents seeking assistance. --Lexx Greatrex 13:30, 29 May 2007 (PDT)
Category vs Article
Shouldn't this really be a category instead of an article that'll have to be maintained manually ? SignpostMarv Martin 09:32, 8 January 2007 (PST)
- Since there's about 800 Mentors alone, it would seem rather nuts to even consider attempting manual maintenence of the list of volunteers. So I've just completed the move over to a category based system.
- SignpostMarv Martin 22:04, 8 January 2007 (PST)
Articles in this category are mostly under * or " " (space) which kind of defeats the whole purpose sorting. I'll correct some of them. And if no one has any objections after say a week, I'll list them all under a letter except the Portal article. --JetZep Zabelin 19:03, 27 September 2007 (PDT)
- The purpose of * or space sorting is to intentionally list articles out of order.
- I would suggest listing the changes you intend to make here prior to making them.
- SignpostMarv Martin 06:49, 28 September 2007 (PDT)