From Second Life Wiki
This is the roadmap for declaring Eventlet to be 1.0. It's just a list of JIRA issues for now.
- 100% test coverage
- Testing on Windows
- Testing on OS X
- Testing on Python 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, and Stackless
- 100% docstring coverage
- Run on stackless using tasklets
- The SSL client does not properly connect to the SSL server, though both client and server interoperate with other SSL implementations (e.g. curl and apache).
- a unit test that reproduces the bug (rather than the hand-testing we have been doing)
- fix for said bug.
- Eventlet currently isn't terribly easy to install