How do I change my password?
I forgot my password
I forgot my Second Life account name
What to do if your account is compromised
How do I know if my account was compromised?
Your account may have been compromised if:
- You can't access your account
- You suddenly notice a reduced available balance on the payment source you have on file.
What should I do?
Contact us immediately!
Here's what to do:
- Go to the Support Portal and use Login Now.
- If you can't login with your account, use the Trouble Logging In? link on the right.
- Click the New Ticket Submission link.
- Under What type of problem are you having?, select Account Issue. A second dropdown appears.
- Under Account Issue, select I believe my account has been compromised.
- Fill in the rest of the fields as directed.
- Click Submit below.
- Check your email for your case number.
- Call our Fraud number: 800-860-6990.
How will Linden Lab resolve my compromised account?
First, Linden Lab will place your account on hold, and investigate the relevant transactions. This may take a few days in some cases. Once we have concluded the investigation, we will send you an email explaining our conclusion and explaining the action that will be taken with respect to your account. As a reminder, all transactions involving L$ are subject to Linden Lab's Terms of Service.