Linden Lab Official talk:Linden Dream Home Sweepstakes
From Second Life Wiki
hope someone is watching this page...
Need a few clarifications.
- normal tier for premium is free 512m, the plot is free 1024. so...
- does the winner have to pay tier for the first year?
- does the winner have to pay tier on renewal? (assuming they don't on the free year membership)
- I'm assuming that the premium membership will auto-renew, with the standard week before e-mail to warn, but it would be helpful if this was made clear.
- Per Courtney Linden's response here
- "Tier will be waived for the first year. If they choose to keep the home and the land after the free year, they'll need to pay tier at that time."
- "Yes, the premium membership will auto-renew, but an automated warning message is not sent out ahead of time. The winner will have the option, of course, of not keeping the Linden home on the extra-large parcel, if it doesn't work with their tier/payment needs."
-- Void (talk|contribs) 17:10, 6 May 2011 (PDT)