Linden Lab Official talk:Template:Multi-lang
Where to file Policy Change Request
The linked wufoo form says that it "should not be used to request changes to actual Linden Lab policy [...]", though fails to mention where such requests should be filed instead. Would that be the pJIRA? --Boroondas Gupte 17:04, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
- I guess that the MISC project in pJIRA would be the way to go, as it mentions "Your Terms of Service don't allow me to modify the viewer" as an example issue. Is it related to this template? As I'm just thinking about ditching it in favor of a Template:Multi-lang protection. Having forked versions isn't a good thing and other templates used in LLO don't have such a paranoid setting either...
- --Khepri Contractor 10:27, 15 March 2010 (UTC)
- "Is it related to this template?" As the template source isn't really readable to me, I don't know where from the wufoo link was transcluded. MediaWiki:Hf-nsheader-Linden_Lab_Official maybe?
- "As I'm just thinking about ditching it in favor of a Template:Multi-lang protection." If you're going to protect that, please use the draft/validated version mechanism, rather than completely locking out potential community editors.
- --Boroondas Gupte 15:49, 15 March 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, missed the comment.
- Yeah, the wufoo link is caused by the header you linked.
- Having it "just" under flagged revs would satisfy me, but I'm not sure if it would satisfy the legal team as well (hence the current lock down via LLO namespace)...
- --Khepri Contractor 00:48, 27 March 2010 (UTC)