From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
- Gets the memory limit for the script.
- The memory limit can be up to 64k.
- The default memory limit is 64k.
- The memory limit is not the amount of real memory actually used by the script, just the upper limit on how much it could use.
- LSO scripts will always use exactly 16k
This article wasn't helpful for you? Maybe the related article at the LSL Wiki is able to bring enlightenment.