Machinima Content Companies
Machinima Content Companies
Content Companies that offer Machinima services exclusively (in alphabetical order)
- A Planet Video is a professional machinima company operating full time and exclusively in Second Life. Established in 2006, with 25 years new media and digital video experience to draw on, and a client list that includes Microsoft, Sun Mirosystems, Intel, and HBO, their work is authoritative. Nominees in the First European Machinima Festival (2007) in the category "Best Commercial Machinima". Dedicated in-world purpose-built facility situated at Klaw(56,56,21).
- Ariella Languish- Machinima Ariella Languish- Machinima produces top quality machinima, with works that have been publicized in the Wall Street Journal and the Philadelphia Inquirer. Our client list includes IBM, Deloitte, World Bank, and others. Recent projects include: Unisys, Storyquest Aids quest Machinima, Tugboat training simulation
- Borg Films of Cecil Hirvi Cecil Hirvi writes, directs, photographs as well as composes music in RL and is now bringing his unique skill set to the Virtual World Community. Borg Films and Cecil can custom design your in-world film to fit your need... from ultra-creative, poetic and passionate to down-to-earth, no-nonsense tell-it-like-it-is machinimas. All films are edited and mastered digitally in quicktime, mpeg-2/4..wmv, Flash and other formats to suit your needs. Consider the ultimate cost, flexibility (and time) of hiring a talented individual versus a group of people and think, "We should go with Cecil!" Click Here for Online Portfolio: 
- Cranial Tap Machinima Services Cranial Tap, Inc. is a full service virtual world development team known for bleeding edge virtual world environments and technical solutions that bring them to life. We've been creating professional machinima since 2007 and have worked with some of the largest firms in the world. We'll bring your ideas to life. A sample of our work can be found on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CranialTap
- Crystal Studio is the Second Life content creation company developing Machinima for the Second Life main grid; and Magrathean Technologies works with other engines like The Sims 2, and the Source Engine.
- Daniel Grant Art We specialize in avant-garde dramatic productions which focus on the artistic potential of machinima. We also create engaging promotional videos for businesses and documentaries for non-profit organizations. You can find examples of our work on Vimeo.
- DIC MACHINIMA STUDIOS, TENNOZ ISLE (129, 28, 26)
- House of Asils Cinematic dreams from virtual worlds. A virtual production company creating machinima from dark roleplay, our current focus is NeoVictoria, the steampunk-styled simulation created specifically to support these two forms. Principal avatar is Asil Ares.
- ILL Clan Animation Studios is an award-winning machinima animation studio with over ten years of experience producing original content and work for hire. Called "machinima masters" by Wired Magazine we’ve been a key player in pioneering this medium since its origins in 1997. Since then we’ve produced animation for clients such as CBS, NBC, MTV, Bantam Dell, Universal, Warner Brothers and IBM, including key animation sequences in two episodes of the primetime drama "CSI: NY" and a pre–Super Bowl commercial for "Two and a Half Men."
- Ishelwood Studios is a Machinima Production Studio that produces videos exclusively in Second Life. Ishelwood Studios offers both the Second Life community and RL companies video productions captured in Second Life in Full HD at minimal-cost. Specialising in tailor made video productions. Aim to offer their clients either Single-Point-of-Contact productions (taking care of all production needs: pre-production,filming,editing,voice overs,storyboards,scripts,actors,animations,models,computer puppeteering,scene,set building and publishing) or Event productions (filming, editing, publishing). Well known for their minimal-cost eye-catching SL wedding productions. One of the only SL machinima production studios that actually publishes their fees on their website, including a comprehensive list of FAQs and production terms.
- Lainy Voom Machinima - Professional video production from a highly experienced and skilled machinimist. Services include; concept, art direction, high quality capture/render, sound engineering and post production. Specialising in unique, eye-catching and informative video pieces. Please view website for portfolio.
- Machitopia :: A Studio - Machitopia is a machinima studio that creates, directs, films and edits videos entirely within virtual worlds. Many of its previous work revolves around documentaries, events and music videos in the Second Life platform. But, the portfolio also contains mixed-reality and mixed-platform creations. The resulting video creations are used for education, entertainment and marketing inside virtual worlds and out. Machitopia offers a variety of packaged services for specific client needs. The goal is to make machinima production transparent and straightfoward without taking away the creative process.
- PookyMedia - PookyMedia is an award winning production company delivering high quality, cost-effective and entertaining filmmaking. We produce: Series, shows, shorts, educational, training videos, commercials and branded content for distribution through all channels. Top flight implementation using media and marketing on this platform. Available for consultation. We provide complete fulfillment from concept to completion. Please view website for portfolio and list of awards, press and content.
- Running Lady Studios Running Lady Studios is owned and operated by Suzy Yue and Gnueon Aeon who offer their clients complete filmmaking services, including producing, directing, editing, etc. RLS also provides casting and talent services via Suzy's Super Cast & Crew. SSC&C is a talent management service and casting company that provides trained and talented actors, voice actors and "AVactors (c)" (people skilled in avatar movement within SL, to clients and machinima artists who want a more realistic polished look to their films. Please note: these people are typically paid. Their client list includes IBM, the Costa Rica Tourist Board, AVENUE Models, Flashpoint Academy of Chicago, FutureWorks, and many more. Please view the RLS website for samples of our work actor portfolios.
- Skribe Productions is a complete production house and creative media consultancy, specialising in the conceptualisation, writing, production, direction and post-production of professional Second Life video and machinima. Our client list includes CBS, CSI:NY, American Express, The Electric Sheep Company, Evian & Wunderman. Contact us today to see how we can bring your work in Second Life to the world. Our Portfolio of selected works.
- Susi-Machinima is the Machinima production company of Susi Spicoli , who has done work for Zerox, Eolus, the National Physics Laboratory, Broadcom, Playboy and many others. Does custom work and licensing of existing clips.
- theDOgroup- next step in machinima production theDOgroup is an Animationfilmstudio that creates films using content from virtual worlds" "The real-time nature of machinima means that established techniques from traditional film-making can be re-applied in a virtual environment" "As a result, production tends to be more competitively priced and with quicker turnaround times than in classic CGI animation run by Cisko Vandeverre.
- Treet TV is the longest-running producer of regular machinima-based television programming. Treet provides a wide range of entertainment and business content filmed in our advanced live-production machinima studio. Regular weekly shows include Metanomics, The 1st Question, Tonight Live with Paisley Beebe, and many others. Treet has the largest archive of Second Life content, with 3000 episodes spanning three years. Originally founded in 2007, Treet TV (formerly SLCN) was responsible for broadcasting Bruce Willis as well as the Transformers cast and crew live to the world. Treet also has extensive facilities for producing custom machinima and has created customized live programming for Cisco, Intel, ISTE and others.
- Tube2SL is a Machinima Production and Second Life Broadcasting Company. We can produce machinima to your brief ranging from business adverts to music videos. We are also the worlds first internet TV station whose programmes are uploaded and scheduled by YOU the public. Our network of resident owned TVs, Second Life public media booths and the Tube2SL Cinema Complex in conjunction with the Tube2SL website provide a unique video hosting and broadcasting system for our members. Machinima produced for your company by Tube2SL automatically benefits from 30 days free scheduled broadcasting in Second Life. Visit the Tube2SL Island, the Tube2SL website www.tube2sl.com or for further information contact SL Loonie inworld.
- WBA-Advertising in Second Life, carryout a professional and wide range of Machinima both for the community of Second Life and RL companies wishing for Outfacing projects. A Full Turnkey Solution, including:- storyboard/scripts, actors/models, scene and set building, full movie production, host and streaming from our dedicated servers, full supply and installation of SL's most powerful media system, to view your created media on.
Content Companies that offer Machinima in addition to other services (in alphabetical order)
ISN Virtual Worlds ISN Virtual Worlds provides Consultancy and Project Management for online and stand-alone virtual worlds and online virtual simulation environments. ISN Virtual Worlds develops using the leading platforms on the market for Virtual Worlds creation and web 3D, adapting these technologies to business applications and for managing online 3D communities and 3D social networks. We produced the first full length fictions filmed entirely in Second Life and various entertainment and educational videos.
Metaverse TV Full serviced internet television channel based and filmed in Virtual Worlds and Second Life. Offering a wide array of machinima production packages and advertising as well as original streaming content delivered throughout the World Wide Web and Virtual Worlds.
Tube2SL is a Machinima Production and Second Life Broadcasting Company. We can produce machinima to your brief ranging from business adverts to music videos. We are also the worlds first internet TV station whose programmes are uploaded and scheduled by YOU the public. Our network of resident owned TVs, Second Life public media booths and the Tube2SL Cinema Complex in conjunction with the Tube2SL website provide a unique video hosting and broadcasting system for our members. Machinima produced for your company by Tube2SL automatically benefits from 30 days free scheduled broadcasting in Second Life. Visit the Tube2SL Island, the Tube2SL website www.tube2sl.com or for further information contact SL Loonie inworld.
Fall Films est. in 2007 by Rysan Fall, is a professional production company, producing commercials, short films and personal videos for customers inworld. samples of work can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/FallFilms