Mesh Upload test suite
From Second Life Wiki
Verify this suite of Mesh models continue to upload correctly.
- Upload with default options and rez it.
- Verify it looks like a duck, is sitting upright, and is about 1.5m tall.
- (optional) you can enable the texture preview in the gear menu.
- Check the "Include: Textures" checkbox in the Modifiers tab, Upload the model and rez it.
- Verify it looks like an arch, has a texture already applied, and is 1m tall.
- Messerschmitt KR200.dae
- Set the scale to 0.020 in the Modifiers tab, Upload the model.
- Verify the model fails to upload and an error is displayed.
- Check the "Include: Textures, Skin weight, and Joint positions" check boxes in the Modifiers tab.
- Verify the Upload button will not enable (because some joints are invalid)
- Uncheck the "Include: Skin weight, and Joint positions" check boxes in the Modifiers tab.
- Upload and rez the model, taking care to note where you rez it because it will be very small.
- Scale the model up to avatar size.
- Verify it looks like a boy with goggles.
- Click "Select Face" in the edit tools, then click the goggles, then pick a different color in the Texture tab of the edit tools.
- Verify you can change the color of the goggles while the rest of the model remains white.
- Check the "Include: Skin weight, and Joint positions" check boxes in the Modifiers tab.
- Upload and rez the model.
- Attach the model to your avatar.
- Hide your avatar skin by wearing "Library/Body Parts/Alpha Masks/Invisible Avatar"
- Verify the simplebot model is the size of your avatar.
- Walk forward and verify the simplebot model animates just as your avatar does.
- (You can restore your avatar skin by opening the Current Outfit folder, right clicking "Invisible Avatar" and Take Off.)