Ongoing JIRA Policy Debates
This page was not created by Linden Lab staff and has not been approved to speak for the company or its employees.
There have been many requests involving different aspects of LL's policies on a wide range of topics, however no such centralized page yet exists in the Wiki. The goal of this article is to provide a jumping-off point to existing official policies, as well as non-LL end-user attempts to research and document unofficial policies and planning agendas, and to provide easy-to-find links to ongoing hotbutton policy discussions in the JIRA.
Ongoing JIRA debates
- MISC-1267: Devise better way to discuss hotbutton issues on sldev
- MISC-44: Split off new mailing list from sldev for non-development discussion
- SVC-241: Meta-issue: Improved In-world Privacy
- VWR-2909: Users are misled into thinking texture permissions do anything.
- MISC-1272: (Devise methodology to deal with asset transfers to non-SL grids)