Open Source Meeting/2010-07-20

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda Tuesday, 20 July 2010

  1. Weekly Snowglobe update - Merov Linden
  2. While the windows prebuild libs scripts has been published ( http://bitbucket.org/brad_linden/build-lindenlib ), the Linux and MAC build scripts are still MIA.
  3. Few topics to retouch:
    1. Depth of moving from LL prebuild scripts to pure standalone Snowglobe (meaning true standalone not based on any system library, not cmake's standalone build for linking with systems libs.) Good candidate to keep in bitbucket.
    2. Shared library version of Snowglobe viewer. Would a patch be accepted and maintained if it only allowed this options and exposed a few calls? Maybe -DSHARED:BOOL=TRUE
    3. If we turn the viewer into a prebuilt/distributable shared library, would this increase chances of support for a 64 bit version?
    4. (I have lots more for another day... lol)
  4. Unity3D devs make a move in-world, yet they won't support Linux (even though they say multiplatform) -- could LL fill this gap with (hint) distributable shared library that'll eventually be narrowed down to an embeddable renderer. Pretty much already there if all inventory related functions were separated from the scene, which neither one needs really to know about the other in a constant frame loop.
  5. pJIRA SNOW project: Can we please get a "2.1" (and maybe also already a "2.2") option for "Affects/s Verion(s)" and "Fix Version(s)"?
  6. Your topic here!

If we run out of topics before the end of the meeting, we'll triage Snowglobe or Open Source specific Jira Issues from the list below.

Jira Issues

  1. After discussion, r3349 was reverted. Do these still need discussion (e.g. for viewer-external)?:
    1. SNOW-649 Changeset 3349 added unit test to llplugin but forgot LL_TESTS, resulting in a build failure in lltut.cpp
    2. SNOW-650 Tries to build pulseaudio when pulseaudio not found.
    3. SNOW-651 Standalone build failure r3349, cmake error on SLPlugin
    4. SNOW-654 Bulding of integration_tests when not needed
    5. SNOW-658 Notifier Issue Since [sldev-commits] r3349
    6. SNOW-619 (Robin Cornelius)
    7. SNOW-713 Make libllcommon shared for SLPlugin + plugins on 1.4
    8. SNOW-596 Ready to commit (Aleric Inglewood)
    9. SNOW-593 idem
  2. Unscheduled SNOW issues triage: would be good to go with the community through those and decide for some what we should take immediately (2.0 or 1.4) or later.

If you think an issue warrants a deeper discussion, please add it as topic to one of the agendas above.


Transcript

[13:57] Boroondas Gupte: Hi all
[13:57] WolfPup Lowenhar: hello
[13:57] Cummere Mayo: hey everyone
[13:58] WolfPup Lowenhar: can some one tp me please
[13:58] Cummere Mayo: hey anyone know how to fix the issue of the webkit plugin constnatly failing to load ?
[13:58] WolfPup Lowenhar: thx
[13:59] Boroondas Gupte: Cummere: Details? (OS, 32/64bit, pJIRA)
[13:59] Cummere Mayo: windows xp
[13:59] Cummere Mayo: no jira yet. it hasnt let me log in
[14:00] Cummere Mayo: but seriously everything i do seems to trigger that
[14:00] WolfPup Lowenhar: i do not have that issue
[14:00] Cummere Mayo: it started for me when i installed the 3505 build of 2.1
[14:01] Cummere Mayo: hey merov
[14:01] WolfPup Lowenhar: hey merov
[14:01] Cummere Mayo: ive developed an intresting issue
[14:01] Cummere Mayo kicks jira and hopes it will let her log in
[14:01] Merov Linden: hello
[14:01] Merov Linden: sorry to be late
[14:02] Merov Linden: 1 min
[14:02] Merov Linden: make that 2
[14:02] WolfPup Lowenhar: it ok mervo in the past 10 min have hard crashed
[14:02] Cummere Mayo: every thing i do causes me to get the "web_kit_media_ plugin has failed to load. started when i installed the 3505 build and stayed with even after a complete unistall and reinstall of 2.0
[14:03] WolfPup Lowenhar dose his own builds
[14:03] Merov Linden: I saw that the agenda has been filled with issues and questions
[14:03] Merov Linden: good
[14:03] Merov Linden: Ler
[14:03] Merov Linden: Let's start with the first one
[14:03] Merov Linden: Snowglobe update
[14:04] Merov Linden: well, let's postpone that one since point 2 is critical in talking about this
[14:04] Merov Linden: point 2: who screwedup the builds?
[14:04] Thickbrick Sleaford: heh, aleric says he just sommited a fix
[14:04] Merov Linden retranslates the question...
[14:05] Thickbrick Sleaford: oh, he's here, never mind...
[14:05] Merov Linden: well, he may have fixed something but I found something deeper in the export process
[14:05] Merov Linden: the asset_urls.txt files are all screwed up and I was wondering why
[14:05] Merov Linden: it turns out that one bit of script I relied on was erased when moving to TeamCity
[14:06] Boroondas Gupte: that'd be SNOW-755
[14:06] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-755
[#SNOW-755] wrong URLs in ./doc/asset_urls.txt
[14:06] WolfPup Lowenhar: hey robin
[14:06] Robin Cornelius: Hey everyone
[14:06] Merov Linden: so the way the file name was built in the different phases of the script (build, export, then finalize) was inconsistent
[14:07] Merov Linden: I found out what's missing this morning and will work with CG on how to put that back in wothout breaking other things
[14:07] Merov Linden: when that's fixed , things should go back to normal, with correct lib bundles and all
[14:07] Merov Linden: and eventually correct binaries...
[14:08] Cummere Mayo wonders if that might be what cause the plugins to all break for me?
[14:08] Merov Linden: I'm sorry for the disurbance but this TeamCity move threw a wrench in my plan and processes :/
[14:09] Merov Linden: that's my prio #1 to fix though
[14:10] WolfPup Lowenhar: merov you know what the say oabout the best laid plans
[14:10] Merov Linden: I also asked Aimee to help me fix the Mac build/package issue, there's something wrong there also
[14:11] Merov Linden: that brings me to point 1: update from me was mostly fighting the build monster, merging to get trunk synced with 2.1 and, finally, met in RL with Oz :)
[14:11] WolfPup Lowenhar: net burping on me
[14:11] Merov Linden: k, back to topics
[14:12] WolfPup Lowenhar: gggrrrrrrr
[14:12] Merov Linden: 3.1 Depth of moving to standalone
[14:12] Merov Linden: I don't understand "depth"?
[14:12] Dzonatas Sol: we kinda touched on those with Oz
[14:12] Boroondas Gupte: I think topic 2 is actually something else then you talked about just now. Isn't that about the published scripts for building the pre-build bundles?
[14:12] Merov Linden: is that "difficulty"?
[14:13] WolfPup Lowenhar: ok wonders if im here
[14:13] Boroondas Gupte: Yes, WolfPup, you're here
[14:13] Merov Linden: Boroondas: aw right, I read too fast
[14:13] Cummere Mayo: I think merov is trying to breif us before he takes our questions wolfpup
[14:13] Dzonatas Sol: I added that last week
[14:13] Merov Linden: and been too focused on build recently
[14:13] Boroondas Gupte: :-P
[14:14] WolfPup Lowenhar: that is supprizing with the way my net keeps hickuping
[14:14] Dzonatas Sol: All the libraries that get prebuilt, the question is in regards to those.
[14:14] Merov Linden: so, point 2: the "autobuild" project
[14:14] Aleric Inglewood: I did 15 commits today... mostly for standalone and a lot for having libraries in weird places (aka, support for CMAKE_INSTALL_PATH and CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH)... but now I can build and run 1.4 and 2.1, standalone and non-standalone :/...
[14:14] Aleric Inglewood: Nothing seems really broken?
[14:15] WolfPup Lowenhar: grrr net
[14:15] Aleric Inglewood: (except media plugin on 2.1 which doesn't work)
[14:15] Cummere Mayo: which media plugin for you aleric?
[14:15] Merov Linden: wait Aleric: lets finish point 2. I'm lost in the discussion there.
[14:15] Cummere Mayo: the webkit or ?
[14:15] Aleric Inglewood waits
[14:15] Dzonatas Sol: 2.3 is answered... waiting for me to type up soem use-cases
[14:16] Aleric Inglewood: Cummere: yeah
[14:16] Merov Linden: so, Brad did post "build-lindenlib" for Windows
[14:16] Merov Linden: not for Mac or Linux
[14:16] Cummere Mayo: brb
[14:16] WolfPup Lowenhar: will need to read the log for today
[14:16] Merov Linden: that was an experiment toward "autobuild" which is a more complete version of this
[14:17] Dzonatas Sol: right
[14:17] Merov Linden: he is committed to get that done eventually but was tied with viewer 2.1 release
[14:17] Merov Linden: then, another thing he's been working on and that I'll be working on with him is move to hg for all
[14:18] Dzonatas Sol: that effort sounds like a good candidate to start it off in hg repos instead of svn
[14:18] Dzonatas Sol: since there was talk to move to hg
[14:18] Merov Linden: we will do that before finishing Autobuild as this svn/hg double personality is costing us quite a bit
[14:19] Dzonatas Sol: possibly lay some groundwork to build a pure prebuilt (hint: true standalone) version of linux snowglobe
[14:19] Thickbrick Sleaford: "pure prebuilt"?
[14:19] Boroondas Gupte: not requiring any system libs at all, I guess
[14:19] Dzonatas Sol: right
[14:19] Merov Linden: internally so that means we need to clean up our act so we don't mix code we that we export (under GPL) and not exportable code in the same repo
[14:20] Aleric Inglewood: please don't overload 'standalone' to mean 'NO system libraries' ARGHHH
[14:20] Merov Linden: that's the work we'll be attacking together (Brad already did some leg up there though)
[14:20] WolfPup Lowenhar: i hope some one will be making notes
[14:20] Merov Linden: k, I think I covered 2 entirely
[14:20] Dzonatas Sol: Aleric, it is already overloaded... it would be fixing it
[14:20] WolfPup Lowenhar: my network has got the hick-ups
[14:21] Aleric Inglewood: Either it means "with system libs", or it mean "without system libs", .. who was first and who thought of using it in the other way?!
[14:21] Thickbrick Sleaford: I think everybody agrees by now that "standalone" is a bad choice of term.
[14:21] Aimee Linden: (it's only when it goes the hick down you have to worry)
[14:21] Merov Linden: now, next: 3.1 : I need to confess I don't understand the question
[14:22] WolfPup Lowenhar: aimee im getting about 10% of what is being said right now
[14:22] Merov Linden: "Depth of moving..." what does that mean?
[14:22] Ardy Lay: Merov, drowning ?
[14:23] Dzonatas Sol: Depth of moving... like how much can we cover about this issue
[14:23] Merov Linden: are you guys asking for Snowglobe build to be done "standalone"?
[14:23] Dzonatas Sol: as an open source ground
[14:23] Cummere Mayo thinks depth is bad word choice -_-
[14:24] Dzonatas Sol: this goes deeper into discussion of: why has prebuilts?
[14:24] Dzonatas Sol: have*
[14:24] WolfPup Lowenhar: i think they are wondering just how far into the souce it can go open
[14:24] Dzonatas Sol: if we want a pure standalone build... that would mean it would cleanly build 32 bit or 64bit... all libraries
[14:24] Merov Linden: we build our own libs for several reasons but I mostly see 2:
[14:25] Dzonatas Sol: the libraries would be either prebuilt or autobuilts
[14:25] Merov Linden: 1- make sure that the user doesn't run into missing libs issues when running the viewer
[14:25] Aleric Inglewood: "Depth of moving" part was added by Boroondas
[14:25] Dzonatas Sol: I added it originally
[14:25] Aleric Inglewood: oh
[14:25] Merov Linden: 2 - some libs are built with non default options
[14:25] Boroondas Gupte: I just copied it from thursday's agenda
[14:26] Boroondas Gupte: (it wasn't really covered because Merov was absent, then)
[14:26] Merov Linden: e.g. curl (built with cares on)
[14:27] Dzonatas Sol: in regards to "some libs are built with nondefault options" that has raised the question if any reason why the libs have to be autobuilt in order to set them... xulrunner/webkit was custom for example
[14:28] Merov Linden: yes, we do as little "custom" stuff as possible (there's no value in doing this, it's only when we have to)
[14:28] Dzonatas Sol: if there really is no customization... then maybe we should just pass on the prebuilts and just standardize to system libs only
[14:28] Merov Linden: ideally, we should, I don't know how far we are from this nirvana though
[14:29] Dzonatas Sol: right... so doesn't the interim solution seem like to continue with an autobuild process for now
[14:29] Merov Linden: everytime I had to redo one of those bundle (e.g. curl for SNOW-2, or various boost bundles) there was always one little tweak to include
[14:29] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-2
[#SNOW-2] Curl crashers
[14:30] Aleric Inglewood: I'd like to add to the agenda: Missing information from sldev-commits mailinglist.
[14:30] Merov Linden: believe me, we'd happily get *out* the business of redoing builds of 3rd party libs!
[14:30] Aleric Inglewood: Seems pretty urgent that that gets fixed :/
[14:30] Merov Linden: there's *0* value in there for us
[14:31] Aleric Inglewood: The commit comments are missing, the revision number is missing... often you don't even know what revision a successful build is for.
[14:31] Merov Linden: Aleric: yeap, that's part of the move to TeamCity: some info extracted by the mail creation are now missing,
[14:31] Merov Linden: I'm fixing export bindle correctness first though
[14:31] Dzonatas Sol: Merov, one use-case of #3 is item #4.... so turning the viewer into a library would help achieve... if we do that then there is certainly the question of what prebuilts are still needed
[14:32] Merov Linden: Dzonatas: yes, that's an open question
[14:32] Dzonatas Sol: intentionally left open, yes
[14:32] Merov Linden: one that we need to revisit when doing the Autobuild project
[14:33] Dzonatas Sol: i think you have the gist of this
[14:34] Merov Linden: to be sure, I see a couple of actions/tasks to be complete before we do any of 2, 3 and 4
[14:34] Merov Linden: - stabilize the current build system
[14:34] Boroondas Gupte: What does "turning the viewer into a library" mean? In the end, you need an executable, don't you?
[14:34] Merov Linden: - move to hg
[14:35] Merov Linden: - publish autobuild
[14:35] Merov Linden: - clean up internal repo to separate viewer/server/common code
[14:36] Merov Linden: when we get there, some of those will be orders of magnitude easier to tackle...
[14:36] Aleric Inglewood: Me notes again that the *viewer* needs 'common' code that rather is common between the viewer and SLPlugin, .. not common with 'some server'...
[14:36] Merov Linden: e.g. provide 64 bit supprot
[14:36] Dzonatas Sol: Boroondas, think of an embedded viewer... yet could be made more "basic"
[14:37] Boroondas Gupte: ic
[14:37] Aleric Inglewood: So, you should think of splitting libcommon up into two libraries: one that is common between viewer and SLPlugin, and one that is common between server and viewer.
[14:38] Merov Linden: well, on all those point3 questions, I don't disagree on any, I'm just thinking that it's a tad too early before tacking them
[14:38] Aleric Inglewood: (actually... it isn't that simply now I think of it... you could need 4 libs: SV, VP, (SP?) and SVP)
[14:38] Merov Linden: Aleric: no, ideally, one lib for all... though you can ignore the fact that the server code is also using it...
[14:40] Aleric Inglewood: They DOES shift the meaning of 'common' in llcommon :p. Clearly it meant common between server and viewer in the past (pre-plugins). And now it would really start to mean 'common between viewer and plugins'.
[14:40] Merov Linden: libcommon is covering very basic things, I think the higher level stuff are in llmessage, most is super generic (e.g. all of llmath)
[14:41] Dzonatas Sol: more like common between renderer and llmedia'
[14:41] Aleric Inglewood: That too... not all plugins use the bulk of the code related to that.
[14:42] Merov Linden: Aleric: you are correct as for the commonality with SLPlugin
[14:42] Dzonatas Sol: there is no plugin for inventory =)
[14:42] Aleric Inglewood: In the future we might have a lot of plugins, so we really shouldn't link all of them with any static library
[14:43] Dzonatas Sol: and the inventory code really doesn't need to share the same process space as the renderr
[14:43] Cummere Mayo just wishes she could get the webkit plugin to work again -_-
[14:43] Dzonatas Sol: scene*
[14:43] Merov Linden: we're wondering if we shouldn't have a separate repo and project for this shared common dynamic lib
[14:44] Boroondas Gupte: Well, for now, seeing as much trouble the plugins are for some Residents, we should keep their count as low as possible. Once they work reliably, modularizing the viewer isn't a bad idea, I guess.
[14:44] Merov Linden: BTW, one thing we also need to address with Brad while doing this hg project is clean up drop of non repo stuff in the source tree
[14:44] Merov Linden: like SNOW-508 for instance
[14:44] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-508
[#SNOW-508] we really need to decide how to handle glh/glh_linear.h for standalone cases
[14:45] Merov Linden: this is maddening, one shouldn't drop things in the clone repo to get it built...
[14:45] Aleric Inglewood: What you think of my suggestion there?
[14:45] Dzonatas Sol: a separate repos may benefit with less changes to that repos... merges could become easier
[14:45] Dzonatas Sol: yet if the files are duplicated in another repos, then it might not get used
[14:46] Merov Linden: Aleric : I haven't analyzed in details yet but it's very interesting
[14:46] Boroondas Gupte: non-changing files don't matter for merges (if your SCM fulfils any definition of "sane")
[14:46] Merov Linden: Oz is really pushing for cleaning up all that to make build easy
[14:47] Boroondas Gupte: :-)
[14:47] Merov Linden: he struggled soo much to build his first viewer... still has fresh scars...
[14:47] Aleric Inglewood: Merov: I'm already doing it :p (Using my environment based buildsystem as described here: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Development_Environment_for_Multiple_Viewers #viewers.2Fenv.viewers)
[14:47] Aleric Inglewood: errm never mind the #part.
[14:47] Merov Linden: so he definitely thinks it's something that prevents more community involvement, I think he's right
[14:47] WolfPup Lowenhar: let oz know i simpathize with him it took me two week to get ming going
[14:48] Merov Linden: Aleric: I know, we all have our 1 command line receipe...
[14:48] Nicky Perian: +1 Oz view of building
[14:48] Cummere Mayo: +1? hell +10
[14:48] Merov Linden: I can build Snowglobe on Mac or Windows from scratch in 15 min build included...
[14:49] Boroondas Gupte: We've improved the documentation. While the process is still more complicated than necessairy, one can at least read how to do it (for most common cases.)
[14:49] Aimee Linden: "Hell+10" is probably a fair assessment
[14:49] Merov Linden: but then, when someone comes up with a tiny bit different config... collapse...
[14:49] Cummere Mayo giggles at Aimee
[14:49] WolfPup Lowenhar: merov it takes me 2 hours to do a build
[14:49] Nicky Perian: mine are 1.5 to 2 hours from clean
[14:49] Aleric Inglewood: After my fixes of today, you can just set CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH and CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH to some viewer specific directory (I use $PROJECTBASE/include). I then have a link from there to the libraries in linden/libraries/include (ake, tut). That way I can pick up libs from libraries/include without the risk to pick up libs that I don't want.
[14:50] Merov Linden: I'm blessed with Incredibuild here at the office :)
[14:50] WolfPup Lowenhar: im having to run vs2005 on windows 7 32-bit
[14:50] Cummere Mayo: Merov dont barg too much, oz might hear and steal it from you
[14:50] Cummere Mayo: *brag
[14:51] WolfPup Lowenhar: can not even use vs2008 at all
[14:51] Merov Linden: anyway, everything that cleans up the repo hierarchy, build process, etc.... is *good* and helps everyone
[14:52] Merov Linden: I've one Snowglobe Question to Robin: what about SOCKS5 port to SG2.x?
[14:52] WolfPup Lowenhar: i would be happy if all the dang test could be turned off from building that would cut my build time in half
[14:52] WolfPup Lowenhar: but if i try to turn them off then the whole build fails
[14:53] Aleric Inglewood: Which brings us to the question: what happens to commits made to the snowglobe repository? Is there some offical traject for them where each of them are judged on whether or not they are wanted in viewer-external, and if so, are merged upstream?
[14:53] Robin Cornelius: Merov, i'm working on it (socks port)
[14:53] Merov Linden: Aleric: I spent most of yesterday with Oz and other folks discussing that precisely :)
[14:54] Robin Cornelius: i've been doing little bits here and there inbetween other work but iv'e not gone mad with the total state of flux the repositorys have been in for a while
[14:54] Aleric Inglewood: (I think all of my 16 or-so commits of today should be merged upstream- standalone or not... but my *feeling* about it is that if I don't keep bugging you they will surely be /dev/null-ed regarding upstream).
[14:54] Merov Linden: short answer: yes, we want this to happen! details are still murky, lots of ideas floating around, decisions shortly
[14:54] Aleric Inglewood: ok
[14:55] Thickbrick Sleaford: Merov, did you already get to the point of reviewing individual patches/changesets? or is that still a ways off?
[14:55] Boroondas Gupte: I think, long term, Snowglobe should become the upstream for LL.
[14:56] Boroondas Gupte: It just makes sense for the open project to be upstream of any closed or semi-closed one.
[14:56] Merov Linden: We do that already and incoporate in SG but, where the process is broken, is percolating that to the main internal viewer
[14:56] Merov Linden: as Aleric pointed tp
[14:56] Dzonatas Sol: i think LL would say yes to the dynamic lib as upstream... but LL might want to add its own custom UI
[14:56] Robin Cornelius: Boroondas, thats the webkit approach
[14:58] Merov Linden: k, I'm intrigued by point 4 : Unity3D
[14:58] Dzonatas Sol: so #4 is like what Robin just said, the webkit approach
[14:59] Boroondas Gupte: What has Unity3D to do with SL? Don't they make browser plugins for web-embedded 3D stuff?
[14:59] Thickbrick Sleaford: from what I understand, Unity3D is non-opensource, non-running-on-linux, and non-streaming content.
[14:59] Dzonatas Sol: Thickbrick, exactly
[14:59] Merov Linden: agh... that's a lot of "not"
[14:59] Nicky Perian: brb
[15:00] Merov Linden: anyone has some hacking experience with it though?
[15:01] Merov Linden: sounds like a "no"...
[15:01] Merov Linden: k, it's 3pm already
[15:01] Dzonatas Sol: my twitter feed mentions it often
[15:01] Cummere Mayo: merov can we hit the next one fast?
[15:02] Merov Linden: point 5: I need to contact someone to giveme credential to make those changes....
[15:02] Merov Linden: I don't know why I lost them...
[15:02] Merov Linden: :(
[15:03] Merov Linden: I did edit that list of version in JIRA admin UI in the past but I don'tget access to admin anymore
[15:03] Merov Linden: <sihg/>
[15:03] Boroondas Gupte: :-
[15:03] Merov Linden: a mistake I think...
[15:03] WolfPup Lowenhar: merov since the merg firday evening snow-754 has showed up
[15:03] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-754
[#SNOW-754] Windlight: Water and Sky has dark patches and flickering with atmospheric shaders are turn off.
[15:03] Merov Linden: anyway, yes, that's bugging me too
[15:04] Dzonatas Sol: maybe you'll get to finish http textures?
[15:04] Dzonatas Sol: or further expand it
[15:04] Cummere Mayo: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-759 has showed up recently too.
[15:04] JIRA-helper: [#SNOW-759] Media plugin Failure: Webkik on SG 2.1
[15:05] WolfPup Lowenhar: here comes techwolf i hope i do not crash from the textures loading
[15:05] Techwolf Lupindo: Got back from dinnor....was the hour changed?
[15:05] Merov Linden: well, we need to address those new bugs
[15:06] WolfPup Lowenhar: no tech your late
[15:06] Merov Linden: I don't have an update on them
[15:06] Cummere Mayo: yeah the second of those makes everything in ALL 2.0 based viewers unsuable for me
[15:06] Merov Linden: eeek
[15:06] Cummere Mayo: *unuseable
[15:06] Cummere Mayo: cant use search, see webbased media, nothin
[15:06] Techwolf Lupindo: what bugs?
[15:07] Cummere Mayo: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-759
[15:07] JIRA-helper: [#SNOW-759] Media plugin Failure: Webkit on SG 2.1
[15:07] Cummere Mayo: tech
[15:07] Cummere Mayo: and then the windlight flickering sky bug too
[15:07] Merov Linden: did you build your own viewer Cummere?
[15:07] Cummere Mayo: nope.
[15:07] Cummere Mayo: used the download of the 3505 build
[15:07] Techwolf Lupindo: I get those failure only when minimizing for long perooids of tiem and when I un-mininimzed, I get about 4 of those windows.
[15:07] Cummere Mayo: then wiped it and tried to go back to sg 2.0
[15:08] Merov Linden: hmm... I'll be more confident talking about it then once I'm done checking the whole TeamCity production chain...
[15:08] Techwolf Lupindo: I hope someone has a trasnscript for the past hour...
[15:08] Robin Cornelius: I've got to run, Merov, socks 5 is looking like i'll get it done soon so may be news later in the week or at least by this time next week
[15:08] Merov Linden: thanks Robin
[15:08] Merov Linden: I need to go too
[15:08] Techwolf Lupindo: Jira needs to have Snowglobe 2.1
[15:09] Robin Cornelius: BTW also found methods of socks5 the vivox daemon as well
[15:09] Merov Linden: Yes Techwolf: that's point 5 of the agenda
[15:09] Techwolf Lupindo: What was the outcome of #2?
[15:09] Techwolf Lupindo checks
[15:09] WolfPup Lowenhar: boroondas said she would put it up if no one else dose as my network has has the hick-up's for the past hour
[15:09] Thickbrick Sleaford: see you people
[15:10] Merov Linden: ciao
[15:10] WolfPup Lowenhar: tc thick
[15:10] Dzonatas Sol: thank you
[15:10] Dzonatas Sol: thank you for your time
[15:10] Boroondas Gupte: I'll do. Btw, does someone have the full transscript for last week's tuesday? (July 13)

Generated with SLog Wikifier