From Second Life Wiki
Feature Design Document
- You can push physical object by walking or flying your avatar into them.
- You can push much harder if you are in running mode. World menu > Alway Run or ctrl-R toggles run.
- You can push objects by dragging physical objects that collide.
- Make a physical object and walk into it. It should move.
- Make a physical object drag it into another physical object or your own avatar. The target object or avatar should move.
- Bump into another avatar with yours. If you bump someone too hard, they will get a report of it in Help menu > "Bumps, Pushes & Hits..."
Discussion for future improvements
Relationship to other features
List of features that need to be tested when this feature changes, and why.
Physics - collisions are handled by the physics engine.