Release Notes/Second Life Release/2.6.3
Release Notes for SL Viewer v2.6.3 (227447) - Second Life Release
Released April 26, 2011
- Enhanced Body Physics! - Enhanced Body Physics allows you to configure realistic motion for your avatar across a number of points, making for a much more lifelike experience in Second Life. Because the physics are controlled by a wearable object, you can personalize your settings, just the way you want them. Whether you want lots of movement, or only a hint of it, the settings you choose apply only to your avatar. To learn more about using Enhanced Body Physics, you can read the Knowledge Base article here.
- Support for Autobuild & Visual Studio 2010 - SL Viewer builds now support VS2010. If you're an open source developer and would like more information about what this means to you, check out the Viewer Autobuild wiki page.
- Fetch Inventory over HTTP using gzip compression
Crash and Performance Fixes
- Crash on llwearabletype::getAllowMultiwear
- Edit Physics sometimes messes up camera
- Sometimes avatar body parts disappear completely due to avatar physics
- [VWR-25453] Avatar Physics Spring Needs a Higher Limit
- Users that have chatted within chat range of the user in-world are not added to Recent tab
- Add ability to display beacons for Media on a Prim objects
- Change "Voice Enabled/Disabled" to "Speak Button"
- Agent's own calling card created on startup is placed into Friends/All folder instead of Calling Cards
- Tattoo Layers no longer have ADD only WEAR
- [SH-1289] Unable to Add additional clothing layers via Inventory selection
Translation and Localization Updates
- [TRANSLATED BUT IN EN] in "Monde" > "Profil du lieu" > "À propos des terrains" > "Réglement" : "Estate / Full Region" is in English
- (Spanish) [ALTERNATIVE TRANSLATION] Preferences > Chat: "Utiliza la herramienta de traducción automática mientras utilizas el chat (mediante Google)"
- (Spanish) [MEANING] Incorrect translation: "Permitir ventanas emergentes de navegadores de medios"
- (Spanish) [TRUNCATION] [ALTERNATIVE TRANSLATION] "Mostrar mis hitos favoritos en Inicio de sesión (mediante el menú desplegable "Empezar en"
- (Spanish) [TRUNCATION] [better translation] "Se verá afectado el movimiento (por ejemplo, mediante las tec"
Source and Build Changes
- Cmake errors when using autobuild with Visual Studio 10(VS2010)
- Path to python in /scripts/*.py file inconsistent
- llimage_libtest: create an independent executable to exercise llimage outside the viewer
- [OPEN-24] Add fmodex in FindFMOD cmake module
- [OPEN-4] As an Open Source Developer, I would like to use Fmod in the autobuild system if i have the needed files already
- [VWR-24487] llurlentry_stub.cpp:196: error: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
- 2.6.1 build 223988 fails to initialize
- Decreased Font Size in Autobuilt viewers
- llimage_libtest does not build on Linux
- Top Scripts/Colliders: Date/time sorting is broken (sorts lexically)
- [OPEN-39] (standalone) bitpack_test.o: No such file or directory