SL Volunteer Linguist Center/French
Parent page: SL Volunteer Education Center
Guidelines for rezing
I see no reason for nomod/nocopy objects here (please discuss), so each object should be full rights: Share with Group, Allow Anyone to Move/Copy, Next Owner Can Modify, Copy, Resell (trans). It is higly important that objects could be moved in the absence of the owner, and we should promote copy and usage.
- Help Island Notecards Translations: folder giver. Contrib Zemeo Klata, Jeff Kelley maintener, rezed Dec 23, 2007.
- Complementary Notecards in French: a second, more detailed folder of notecards (What to do in Second Life, How to earn some Lindens, Weapons vehicles and noise, Where to build and where not...) Jeff Kelley, rezed Dec 23, 2007.
- Volunteer Orientation Class Handout (FR): folder giver. Zac Premimger, rezed Dec 23, 2007.
- Ecole Francophone de Second Life: multi-giver, about 40 notecards in 7 numbered folders (click only once!), detailed information about all aspect of Second Life. Various contributors (see credits), Jeff Kelley maintener, rezed Dec 23, 2007.
- French Helpers sign and LM giver: Link to a group of french-speaking residents helping residents. Jef Kelley, rezed Dec 23, 2007.