Simulator User Group/Transcripts/2011.03.29

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2011.03.25 Next 2011.04.01

List of Speakers

Adasyd Nino Andrew Linden Arawn Spitteler
Ardy Lay Cummere Mayo Draconis Neurocam
Fancy Greeter Flip Idlemind Hope Dreier
Kadah Coba Liisa Runo Moy Loon
Nimh20 Vandeverre NullBit String Opensource Obscure
Oskar Linden Pauline Darkfury Qie Niangao
Rex Cronon Simon Linden Skills Hak
Stickman TankMaster Finesmith

Transcript

[12:01] Draconis Neurocam: hey andrew

[12:01] Simon Linden: So just before we start, let's mention the general rule that if you stand on the table, you should either get off soon or provide entertainment

[12:01] Ardy Lay: Hi Andrew

[12:01] Stickman: A giant wall of floating text. Flip has arrived! :D

[12:02] Hope Dreier: Hi Andrew

[12:02] Andrew Linden: Hello.

[12:02] Stickman: Hi Andrew, Simon!

[12:02] Pauline Darkfury: Hi Andrew, hi everyone :)

[12:02] Rex Cronon: hello andrew

[12:02] Adasyd Nino: Woah, suddenly people

[12:02] Rex Cronon: can u provide a pole:)

[12:03] Adasyd Nino: I alt tab for two minutes

[12:03] Hope Dreier: It's that time...

[12:03] Simon Linden: hmm, we'll need a tip jar too

[12:03] Andrew Linden: Hrm.... this sim's interestlist code is running really really slowl.

[12:03] Ardy Lay: Maybe it is losing interest.

[12:04] Andrew Linden: Lets see... news.

[12:04] Region Performance Monitor v1.193 whispers: Configuration loaded.

[12:04] Region Performance Monitor v1.193 whispers: 29252 bytes free.

[12:05] Andrew Linden: I'm working on mesh still at the moment. Trying to fix the per-parcel resource accounting code.

[12:05] Andrew Linden: And unravelling some spegetti code while I'm at it.

[12:05] Andrew Linden: Otherwise, I'm supposed to be working on simulator crash modes.

[12:05] Draconis Neurocam: probably hasnt been touched in a good while either

[12:05] Hope Dreier hates spaghetti code

[12:06] Pauline Darkfury: if {parcel_prims < 20,000) { return "Yay!" } :p

[12:06] Andrew Linden: We had an update today... I wonder what was promoted from the RC's to the main channel...

[12:07] Stickman: Stone's inventory stuff went into Blue Steel. I think. Gathered that from the beta mailing list.

[12:07] Stickman: Which is quite unrelated to the pondering at hand, but all I got.

[12:07] Andrew Linden: No, I don't think we updated BlueSteel today. it will udpate tomorrow.

[12:08] Stickman: All I got and wrong! Nice.

[12:08] Fancy Greeter: Oskar Linden has arrived!

[12:08] Andrew Linden: Well, anyone have a link to the blog update about todays rolling restart?

[12:09] Andrew Linden: I can never remember where that info is hosted.

[12:09] Flip Idlemind: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Release/Deploys-for-the-Week-of-2011-03-28/td-p/782787

[12:09] Andrew Linden: Thanks Flip.

[12:09] Simon Linden: That release should help our crash rate

[12:10] Andrew Linden: Ah yes, the Content Management stuff that was in RC for a couple months.

[12:10] Liisa Runo: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_Server/11

[12:10] Andrew Linden: Yes, Stone's work will go into BlueSteel

[12:11] Andrew Linden: which is interesting... that gzip idea was suggested at these User Group meetings

[12:11] Andrew Linden: and Stone started working on it later that day

[12:12] Andrew Linden: Ok, that is all the news I've got.

[12:12] Pauline Darkfury: Possible content loss issue experienced on BlueSteel which _might_ be related to the content management stuff: SVC-6880

[12:12] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-6880

[#SVC-6880] Texture settings randomly lost on in-world object for no obvious reason

[12:12] Andrew Linden: Simon, got any news?

[12:12] Simon Linden: Not much ... I've been working on our test systems for the past few weeks

[12:13] Andrew Linden: Alright then... the table is open.

[12:13] Simon Linden: We have some better automated ways to load down regions, which we're going to use for development and profiling

[12:13] Andrew Linden: so that means... no more need for resident pileon parties on aditi?

[12:14] Simon Linden: Well, those are fun so we'll probably still do them sometimes, but that's the idea

[12:14] Simon Linden: We want to be able to do the pileons without needing a lot of people

[12:15] Simon Linden: Plus being able to repeat the same pile-on is important, so we can compare before and after measurements

[12:15] Flip Idlemind: You must construct additional pileons

[12:15] Andrew Linden: Well good. It means things will be easier to test, so we'll test more.

[12:15] Simon Linden: Right Flip, we have to decide what type of crowded region to replicate

[12:16] Pauline Darkfury: Sounds good, but I still think randomly dropping regions into search with "free porn" in the description is a good load test ;)

[12:16] Fancy Greeter: Oskar Linden has arrived!

[12:16] Hope Dreier: Pfffft, use pew pew pew

[12:16] Simon Linden stifles a comment about search results for the sake of professionalism

[12:16] Draconis Neurocam: haha

[12:16] Hope Dreier laughs

[12:16] Pauline Darkfury: Mmm, or you could set the description to "Ungriefable, no griefer weapons can ever work here" ;)

[12:16] Hope Dreier: Hi Oskar

[12:17] Oskar Linden: whatever keeps crashing me here is very annoying

[12:17] Hope Dreier: corrupted cache?

[12:17] Oskar Linden eyes you all suspiciously

[12:17] Stickman: Surely it's a terrorist plot.

[12:17] Moy Loon: I think someone should use a PC ;)

[12:17] NullBit String: they could also just bring back the region, CrashMe

[12:17] Rex Cronon: hey oskar. u sure is not your comptuer?

[12:18] Oskar Linden: that was for region crashing not vwr crashing

[12:18] Andrew Linden: Oh yeah, I neet to ask Dan about CrashMe. I never got around to that.

[12:18] Rex Cronon: computer*

[12:18] Arawn Spitteler recalls CrashMe as being rather slow

[12:18] Oskar Linden: it's my computer "at this meeting"

[12:18] Oskar Linden: every week

[12:18] Moy Loon: What does your logs say?

[12:18] Andrew Linden: However, rumor has it that people were crashing CrashMe and getting kicked for griefing.

[12:18] Oskar Linden: hmm... downgrading to 1.23 seems to fix it

[12:18] Andrew Linden: I need to verify that with Dan.

[12:18] Ardy Lay: Andrew, there was mention of return creating unuseable assets. Today it created one consisting of 1024 prims each with one LSL script in it. Attempts to rez that coalesced object result in "[11:30] Second Life: Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region"

[12:18] Oskar Linden: we had to close CrashMe. Support did not understand the use

[12:18] Flip Idlemind: At the risk of getting kicked out of here...have you tried not using Viewer 2?

[12:18] Arawn Spitteler was about to suggest Snowglobe, when 2.6 doesn't work

[12:19] Flip Idlemind: Ah, yes, you have

[12:19] Andrew Linden: yeah, that was the sort of problem I was talking about.

[12:19] NullBit String: oskar, whats with the cake cutter

[12:19] Oskar Linden: I encourage people to test crashing repros on ADITI

[12:19] Arawn Spitteler: Does Support understand the use of Users?

[12:19] Andrew Linden: Ardy, is that your 1024-script asset?

[12:19] Oskar Linden: or ping me first and we can run to a sandbox

[12:20] Hope Dreier mutters under her breath Phoenix.

[12:20] Ardy Lay: Yes, Andrew. I created it deliberately.

[12:20] Andrew Linden: And do you need to recover it?

[12:20] Andrew Linden: Oh ok, a test. Good.

[12:20] Ardy Lay: No, I do NOT need to recover it.

[12:20] Andrew Linden: Thanks.

[12:20] Andrew Linden: Excellent. It is verified.

[12:20] Andrew Linden: Yet another thing I need to work on.

[12:20] Moy Loon: What is "Scratchpad" used on prim details on the server? Everytime I've messed with that, it kills sims :o

[12:20] Simon Linden: Where is that, Loy?

[12:21] Andrew Linden: huh... scratchpad is very legacy code... do we still support that?

[12:21] Andrew Linden: I can't even remember the details of 'scratchpad'

[12:21] neyovich: slt

[12:21] Ardy Lay: pdt

[12:21] Andrew Linden: I'll look in the code...

[12:21] Liisa Runo: i understood we can no longer rez asset that has more than 1000 prims, no matter if it has scripts or not. Am i wrong?

[12:22] Andrew Linden: Oh... scratchpad was the old name. It is now used for information about what kind of tree the object is.

[12:22] Simon Linden: There were some limits put in the coaleseced object rezzing and saving a while back ... I don't _think_ we've changed that in a while

[12:23] Andrew Linden: Moy, where are you sending scratchpad info? I'll look in the viewer code...

[12:23] Moy Loon: Ah

[12:23] Ardy Lay: If the coalescing break is as 1024 and the rez limit it 1000 then we have a problem.

[12:23] Hope Dreier: I seem to recall that there was quite a stink about that..

[12:23] Moy Loon: Oh, this was years ago, you can't do it by a viewer as far as I know

[12:23] Simon Linden: There is a region called Unpackistan made to unpack coalesced objects

[12:24] Ardy Lay: Hehe

[12:24] Draconis Neurocam: haha

[12:24] Simon Linden: It has higher limits

[12:24] Andrew Linden: oh Moy, this was back when there were asset download exploits?

[12:24] Moy Loon: I was making megaprim trees, and I changed scratchpad at one point, and it made my sim die over and over

[12:24] Ardy Lay: I'll check that out, Thanks Simin.

[12:24] Moy Loon: Yeah

[12:24] Simon Linden: I don't know about it's access settings, but it's in search and I belived Support uses it or sends people there

[12:24] Opensource Obscure: not a joke .. Unpackistan (128,128,2)

[12:24] Ardy Lay: Oh, okay

[12:24] Opensource Obscure: : )

[12:24] Andrew Linden: Yeah, I'm not surprised that random data in the "scratchpad" would crash the simulator.

[12:24] Liisa Runo: yea, thanks a lot, i have some stuff i need to rez and take back in pieces

[12:25] Qie Niangao: So, um. SVC-868. Yeah, it's scripting, and old, but I'm curious: Is there something that makes it inherently harder to distribute grid-wide *folders* of assets, as opposed to individual objects?

[12:25] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-868

[#SVC-868] llGiveInventoryList should be able to work gridwide

[12:25] Andrew Linden: Liisa I doubt that Unpackistan is correctly configured by default.

[12:26] Andrew Linden: You probably have to get someone in support to hack the settings there to allow rezzing of large assets.

[12:26] Hope Dreier: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-4207

[12:26] JIRA-helper: [#SVC-4207] Server 1.26.3.118580 : Limit of prims on coallesced objects makes dealing with full-sim builds IMPOSSIBLE

[12:26] Simon Linden: I can take a look at it's settings

[12:26] Andrew Linden: And then the settings probably get cleared when Unpackistan gets hit by a rolling update.

[12:26] Nimh20 Vandeverre: Yeah Qie--in answer to your question -outdated hardware

[12:27] Qie Niangao: I bumped into it again, and got to thinking about its relevance to the changes in Marketplace, with the demise of magic boxes.

[12:28] Andrew Linden: Well, the "object contents" feature doesn't support folders.

[12:29] Andrew Linden: The LSL operations on object contents works on top of the supported features there.

[12:29] Andrew Linden: llGiveInventoryList() ... is that from scripted object to avatar? or from scripted object to other object?

[12:29] Hope Dreier: That really is too bad... No folders in objects that is.

[12:29] Qie Niangao: to avatar

[12:29] Andrew Linden looks it up.

[12:30] Simon Linden: fwiw Unpackistan does have some higher settings than normal

[12:30] Pauline Darkfury: yeah, object to object can't do lists either, but it's the AV case that's being asked about, I think

[12:30] Pauline Darkfury: cool, nice to know that, Simon, thanks

[12:30] Skills Hak: murr

[12:31] Qie Niangao: right Pauline. object-to-object, meh, just do lots of llGiveInventory calls... but to avatar, it's a pain to have it work, giving what end up being folders in-sim, but not across sims.

[12:31] Andrew Linden: well, llGiveInventoryList() could be converted to give across the whole world, true... technologicaly possible

[12:32] Draconis Neurocam: i can see good uses for that

[12:32] Andrew Linden: Qui, you should ask Kelly Linden's opinion about llGiveInventoryList() if you see him.

[12:33] Qie Niangao: okay, thanks. I'll bug Kelly :)

[12:33] Simon Linden: He's doing a server/script user group at 9 on Mondays now

[12:33] Simon Linden: ... at a different location

[12:33] Andrew Linden: Can anyone foresee grief potential to a grid-wide llGiveInventoryList()?

[12:33] Qie Niangao: yeah, I was there bugging him about something else yesterday, so he's used to it from me.

[12:33] Moy Loon: If something exists, you can grief it

[12:33] Draconis Neurocam: yeah, theres probably some bad side effects that could arise, but same as anything

[12:34] Stickman: Zwagoth was harassing him with some fun scripts that crash or won't compile. But have absolutely no basis in reality.

[12:34] Pauline Darkfury: Not really any more grief potential than someone spamming llGiveInventory, is there?

[12:34] Andrew Linden: Yeah, I haven't wrapped my head all the way around it yet.

[12:35] Andrew Linden: I guess some work could be done to support easier (properly working) mute features to mitigate any new grief modes.

[12:35] Moy Loon: Mmm

[12:35] Hope Dreier: Lol Oh I found one of Kelly's serialization failures.... two actually....

[12:36] Andrew Linden: I think that is what Kelly is working on fixing right now... mono serialization errors.

[12:36] Qie Niangao: hmm. maybe it has to do with what happens when the recipient isn't in-world and the transfer has to be queued. Simpler queue entry for a single asset in the transfer, maybe.

[12:36] Pauline Darkfury: So, SVC-6880, anyone here encountered cases of prims inexplicably reverting to plywood texture at 1x1 repeats, 0x0 offsets? Just 1 or 2 prims in the overall object, and a second rez of the same object is fine? (content loss for no-copy stuff)

[12:38] Kadah Coba is late due to being distracted by some interesting possible AIS2 failures

[12:39] Simon Linden: I haven't heard of that, Pauline

[12:39] Andrew Linden: Pauline, was that a no-copy obj when you rezzed it the first time?

[12:39] Moy Loon: I've not had that before

[12:39] Moy Loon: Are you sure you're not getting packetloss?

[12:40] Draconis Neurocam: pauline that sounds like a client issue more than a server one

[12:40] Draconis Neurocam: unless its happening to multiple people cross client

[12:41] Qie Niangao: this wasn't a temporary texture asset, right? (ignoring the reversion of alignment & repeats)

[12:41] Andrew Linden: "temporary texture asset"? What is that?

[12:42] Opensource Obscure: heh

[12:42] Moy Loon: Emerald "hack" that just uploads a texture (for free) as a baked layer

[12:42] Andrew Linden: oh... like a baked avatar texture?

[12:42] Moy Loon: Yup

[12:42] Qie Niangao: right

[12:42] Simon Linden: You definitely can't rely on uploaded baked textures to have a reliable lifetime

[12:42] Andrew Linden: If it were an asset that could not be found then it should show up as gray

[12:43] Andrew Linden: rather than plywood.

[12:43] Qie Niangao: ah, right

[12:43] Ardy Lay: Anybody miss the "MISSING IMAGE" version of that?

[12:43] Kadah Coba: Bakes have a halflife of 3 days usually.

[12:44] Moy Loon: I thought it's until the sims' VFS purges it?

[12:44] Skills Hak: :D

[12:44] Moy Loon: And I miss 'missing image' aswell!

[12:45] Kadah Coba: It seems to always been 3 days, if an av gets ghosted, they seem to still have a bake for 3 days, after that, they are gray

[12:46] Andrew Linden: I *think* the baked texture lives in a temp dir somewhere on the local simulator host where it was created.

[12:47] Simon Linden: Yes ... and they will be fetched from that server by other servers where the AV goes and thus need that texture

[12:47] Simon Linden: They get cached on those locations

[12:47] Andrew Linden: not necessarily in the VFS unless the simulator that needed to send it via the old UDP file XFer protocol downloaded a copy

[12:48] Moy Loon: Mmm, xfer

[12:48] Andrew Linden: Interesting that the timeout would be a reliable 3 days. I don't know where that lifetime is configured.

[12:48] Skills Hak: o.o

[12:48] Nimh20 Vandeverre: When I copy LM's from one Notecard to another -both with full perm--how come their is always a Upload error no matter what sim i'm in?

[12:48] Andrew Linden: Yeah Moy, I bet you fondly remember Xfer.

[12:48] Andrew Linden: That was the hole by which various assets were downloadable.

[12:48] Moy Loon: Uploadable too!

[12:48] Rex Cronon: how much mem do these temp textures use?

[12:49] Andrew Linden: That were not supposed to be downloaded/uploaded.

[12:49] Andrew Linden: Yeah.

[12:49] Moy Loon: I thought asset heightmaps use xfer though?

[12:49] Moy Loon: Err, sim

[12:49] Nimh20 Vandeverre: Its that a normal error-or am i doing someting wrong?

[12:49] Andrew Linden: heightmaps? you mean for the terrain?

[12:49] Moy Loon: Yup

[12:49] Hope Dreier: perhaps a /tmp clean out scripts that purges bakes older than 3 days?

[12:50] Andrew Linden: perhaps. There are no real heightmap assets

[12:50] Andrew Linden: but the terrain heightmap upload may use Xfer.

[12:50] Kadah Coba: Move bakes to an http cache proxy :P

[12:50] Rex Cronon: if hundreds of users with temp textures visit a sim, and if the sim stores temp textures for 3 days...

[12:50] Hope Dreier: You have to go through inventory

[12:50] Andrew Linden: bakes *are* served through http cache proxy, I believe.

[12:51] Cummere Mayo: yeah that would eat up allot of disk space

[12:51] Simon Linden: I think bakes are going to eventually be under the http textures pipeline, if they aren't there already. I haven't looked into that recently

[12:51] Kadah Coba: Temps arent good outside the region they were uploaded to utually

[12:51] Andrew Linden: How big are bakes? 512x512?

[12:51] Kadah Coba: 512x512

[12:51] Moy Loon: usually, yeah

[12:51] Andrew Linden: Not a big deal to cache 1000's of those on the hard drive.

[12:51] Kadah Coba: times 3

[12:51] Andrew Linden: They don't live in RAM, at least not most of the time.

[12:51] Skills Hak: eyes are 128

[12:51] Rex Cronon: u have 8 sims per server

[12:52] Moy Loon: Four, you're forgetting skirts, and then the 356x256 for eyes

[12:52] Moy Loon: 256x256 *

[12:52] Skills Hak: 128x128*

[12:52] Kadah Coba: What they said :P

[12:52] Moy Loon: Oh, I didn't realize it was that low :o

[12:52] Kadah Coba: I never use either, heh

[12:53] Skills Hak: look into my eyes moy

[12:53] Cummere Mayo was hoping to get to a question today but looks like we are out of time

[12:53] Moy Loon changes everything to use 4096s!

[12:53] Andrew Linden: Ask the question Cummere.

[12:53] Cummere Mayo: andrew / simon there were a few jiras and soem forum questions about the possibility of having LL offer an automatic proxy service

[12:53] Kadah Coba: Would there be any link between AIS2 and (unknown region), TP fail, friends list empty, and names never loading?

[12:53] Arawn Spitteler wonders if Cummere has ever been as dainty as she claimed

[12:54] Cummere Mayo: so that all avatars when logged on would show up as the same ip to all users

[12:54] Cummere Mayo: is that something theoretically doable?

[12:54] Andrew Linden: I'm not sure yet what an "automatic proxy service" would be.

[12:54] Andrew Linden: Could you elaborate on that abit?

[12:54] Arawn Spitteler: Do we have IPs visible to otherusers?

[12:54] Kadah Coba: V2 doesn't even support proxy yet, right?

[12:54] Moy Loon: For media?

[12:54] Skills Hak: o-o

[12:54] Skills Hak: lolmedia

[12:54] Simon Linden: For streaming data? I don't think there's any direct viewer-to-viewer messaging that reveals your IP

[12:54] Kadah Coba: I thought it was broken still.

[12:54] Skills Hak: is this still going on

[12:55] Andrew Linden: Oh, for media-on-a-prim redirection?

[12:55] Cummere Mayo: basically once a viewer connected to SL, it would run all media request though the server

[12:55] TankMaster Finesmith: V2 will support socks 5 proxy soon

[12:55] Simon Linden: Right

[12:55] Cummere Mayo: and tag the sim server's ip isntead of the client and relay it

[12:55] Cummere Mayo: automatically

[12:55] Moy Loon: That would make the performance of media go way down

[12:55] Andrew Linden: I don't know the status of that idea. I'll have to ask around LL.

[12:55] Cummere Mayo: thus closing lots of nasty little backdorrs

[12:55] Simon Linden: I've heard of that request but don't know of any work on it

[12:55] Cummere Mayo: *doors

[12:55] Skills Hak: and would be more a security risk than using your own IP

[12:56] Cummere Mayo: how so?

[12:56] Qie Niangao: bwahahaha

[12:56] Simon Linden: I'm sure whoever pays the bills for bandwidth won't like it

[12:56] Moy Loon: Not to mention, imagine the bandwidth usage for streaming movies, not to mention if LLs ISP suddenly starts getting into trouble for the huge amount of pirated stuff going through it!

[12:56] Pauline Darkfury: I can see the desire for it, but I'd also really not like my tier paying for the double bandwidth, tbh

[12:56] Cummere Mayo: simon ild be willign to pay for it

[12:56] Kadah Coba: Any thoughts on my question? I trying to narrow down where to look, if its something about AIS2 or some other network problem since 2.5.1

[12:56] Cummere Mayo: i mean like an extra $10 a month for each account for that service?

[12:57] Moy Loon: Why not just buy a proxy of your own? Or even a VPN?

[12:57] Cummere Mayo: ild pay happily

[12:57] Pauline Darkfury: Maybe as a commercial service that people could opt-in and pay for the bandwidth?

[12:57] Skills Hak: Mmm

[12:57] Skills Hak: why not use a media filter

[12:57] Simon Linden: reading back ... so does V2 support proxies there at all now?

[12:57] Ardy Lay: soon

[12:57] Moy Loon: I think there would be bad press if LL did a proxy service for being safer if you pay, ("If you don't pay, you're in risk!")

[12:57] Cummere Mayo: I do skills, but so far none of the media filters qork with moap and prim media... yet

[12:58] Simon Linden: Good point, Loy.

[12:58] TankMaster Finesmith: only what port it connects though, simon

[12:58] Andrew Linden: Kadah, I don't think there would be a connection between AIS and names not resolving.

[12:58] Pauline Darkfury: Yeah, that does pretty much nix the idea, Moy

[12:58] Cummere Mayo: raise the price of premiums and just add it as a standard feature

[12:58] Kadah Coba: I don't either Andrew, the problems started in 2.5.1, which made me wonder

[12:58] Moy Loon: Raising prices is a bad thing though

[12:58] Ardy Lay: Not something I want

[12:59] Pauline Darkfury: Same bad PR with that, Cummere, basic accounts at risk, pay to be safe

[12:59] Moy Loon: Look at all the voidsim drama of yesteryears

[12:59] Opensource Obscure: i must go. by the way, I couldn't access Unpackistan. Can access be open ? : )

[12:59] Skills Hak: well it could be a feature for premium users

[12:59] Cummere Mayo: pauline no more so than other games that do the same thing

[12:59] Simon Linden: I don't know the real details on that issue, but it sounds like it would be easiest to get the viewer to support sending those requests by an external proxy. That's a lot simpler than a new service and product offering

[12:59] Kadah Coba: Guessing some underlying http failure on some systems

[12:59] Skills Hak: not sure what i pay premium for anyways to be honest.

[12:59] Skills Hak: not that it bothers me

[12:59] Opensource Obscure: (( must really go, sorry. bye everybody ))

[12:59] Rex Cronon: tc

[12:59] Simon Linden: Bye OO

[12:59] Pauline Darkfury: take care

[13:00] Andrew Linden: I too have to go very soon. I've got another meeting at 13:00.

[13:00] Cummere Mayo pays $300 a year in premiums and her best friend pays another $200 a year for her in premiums...

[13:00] Andrew Linden: Ack! the meetings they are too close together today.

[13:00] Qie Niangao: Thanks, Andrew.

[13:00] Rex Cronon: tc andrew

[13:00] Pauline Darkfury: Thanks, Andrew, have a good one

[13:00] Cummere Mayo: tc andrew

[13:00] Moy Loon: Mmm

[13:00] Skills Hak: later

[13:00] Simon Linden: Thanks everyone for coming and the good discussion

[13:00] Andrew Linden: Thanks for coming everyone.

[13:00] Meeter: Welcome to the Server User Group

[13:00] Kadah Coba pays $975 for premium

[13:00] Rex Cronon: tc simon

[13:00] Pauline Darkfury: Before the crowd thins, if anyone has seen prims randomly reverting to plywood, please add a comment to SVC-6880

[13:00] Cummere Mayo: wow

[13:01] Cummere Mayo: you have a sim or something kodah?

[13:01] Flip Idlemind: I shall be on the lookout for that

[13:01] Kadah Coba: A sim would be a lot more

[13:01] Stickman: Sounds like several regions.

[13:01] Kadah Coba: Thats per year :P

[13:01] Stickman: US$295/month for a full region, $125 for a Homestead, $95 for a grandfathered Homestead, and ... I forget how much a void is. $75?

[13:01] TankMaster Finesmith: thx andrew

[13:02] Stickman: Ah.

[13:02] Kadah Coba: Voidsim?

[13:02] Pauline Darkfury: $195 for grandfather full or mainland region



Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2011.03.25 Next 2011.04.01