Simulator User Group/Transcripts/2011.10.18

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2011.10.14 Next 2011.10.21

List of Speakers

Ash Qin Faust Vollmar Flip Idlemind
Imaze Rhiano Jonathan Yap Kallista Destiny
Kaluura Boa Kelly Linden Leonel Iceghost
Pauline Darkfury Rex Cronon Sahkolihaa Contepomi
Simon Linden Squirrel Wood Talarus Luan
Tankmaster Finesmith Vincent Nacon

Transcript

[12:00] Meeter: Welcome to the Server User Group

[12:00] Squirrel Wood: 2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: ----- GL ERROR --------

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: Type: 824c

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: ID: 500

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: Severity: 9146

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: Message: GL_INVALID_ENUM error generated.

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: -----------------------

[12:00] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Hey Simon.

[12:00] Flip Idlemind: Severity: 9146?

[12:00] Squirrel Wood: 2011-10-18T18:32:26Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: ----- GL WARNING -------

2011-10-18T18:32:26Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: Type: 8250

2011-10-18T18:32:26Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: ID: 20092

2011-10-18T18:32:26Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: Severity: 9147

2011-10-18T18:32:26Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: Message: Program/shader state performance warning: Fragment Shader is going to be recompiled because the shader key based on GL state mismatches.

2011-10-18T18:32:26Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: -----------------------

[12:00] Vincent Nacon: heya all... bah! too much polygons

[12:00] Flip Idlemind: Severity: 9146?

[12:00] Flip Idlemind: Thats

[12:00] Flip Idlemind: over...

[12:00] Flip Idlemind: you know

[12:00] Squirrel Wood: Indeed

[12:00] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Old meme is old. :p

[12:01] Simon Linden: That error shows up in your viewer log?

[12:01] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Woah Squirrel

[12:01] Vincent Nacon: what's wrong with it again?

[12:01] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: I think you just made me discover another vertex buffer bug

[12:01] Squirrel Wood: had gl debug on on ruinitais ogl3 experiment :)

[12:02] Kallista Destiny chuckles

[12:02] Rex's greeter says: Hello Qie, Squirrel, Flip, Kallista, Imaze, Simon, Questar, Sahkolihaa, Vincent, lonetorus, TankMaster, Kennylex, devilspade, Jonathan, Kaluura, and Leonel.

[12:02] Tankmaster Finesmith: thats better, less spammy logs

[12:02] Squirrel Wood: crash reports were sent of course :)

[12:02] Kaluura Boa: Hmmm... Something is missing...

[12:02] Kallista Destiny: Hey tank you missed:

[12:00:22] Squirrel Wood: 2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: ----- GL ERROR --------

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: Type: 824c

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: ID: 500

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: Severity: 9146

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: Message: GL_INVALID_ENUM error generated.

2011-10-18T18:33:25Z WARNING: gl_debug_callback: -----------------------

[12:02] Imaze Rhiano: andrew?

[12:02] Simon Linden: OK, let's get rolling, or lurching along ...

[12:02] Kaluura Boa: Like a pair of blue PJs... with an avatar in them...

[12:03] Simon Linden: Andrew is out today, unfortunately

[12:03] Vincent Nacon: how about Falcon?

[12:03] Simon Linden: I am behind the curve since I've been on vacation

[12:03] Simon Linden: He may show up, I don't know his schedule

[12:03] Kallista Destiny: It's a very steep curve these days

[12:04] Vincent Nacon: so what news do you bring? I know it won't be much

[12:04] Simon Linden: The release this morning is documented at http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Server/Deploys-for-the-week-of-2011-10-17/td-p/1173317

[12:04] Simon Linden: The LeTigre RC branch was promoted to the main channel

[12:04] Tankmaster Finesmith: ahh, i see you included a fix with a smilely face :P

[12:05] Simon Linden: This has AIS (Agent Inventory Service) work that shouild help if you have a modern viewer that uses that feature

[12:05] Tankmaster Finesmith: any changes needed tot he viewer?

[12:05] Kaluura Boa: So... You're spreading SVC-7339 gridwide?

[12:05] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7339

[#SVC-7339] Performance issues on LeTigre 11.09.23.241511 (and Main Channel)

[12:05] Simon Linden: So we're hoping to see better inventory loading performance

[12:05] Vincent Nacon: silly Oskar

[12:05] Kallista Destiny: 2.5.1 or later code , right?

[12:06] Simon Linden: I belive that's right ... if the viewer is using the new methods to fetch inventory info, that's the pipeline

[12:06] Pauline Darkfury: The bug for 7339 is already grid-wide

[12:06] Pauline Darkfury: The fix is in Magnum, I think

[12:07] Simon Linden: I'm not familiar with the details on that jira, so I can't really comment on what the cause and fix are without spending a bunch of time digging into it

[12:08] Simon Linden: But it looks like Maestro was in the loop, and I trust his judgement

[12:08] Flip Idlemind: So...direct delivery...it's coming soon then?

[12:08] Simon Linden: I personally hope so, Flip, but I don't know when

[12:08] Vincent Nacon: long as people can't abuse it for spam

[12:08] Pauline Darkfury: Yup, Maestro has been on it. I'm a little behind on it myself, despite it being "my bug", but pretty sure the fix is pending somewhere, and Magnum is what springs to mind

[12:09] Simon Linden: His last comment says Magnum has it

[12:09] Simon Linden: I'm hoping the code on Magnum is promoted next week ... I'm pretty sure that's what's in line

[12:10] Rex Cronon: direct delivery?

[12:10] Pauline Darkfury: Although it does shave approx 5% off max performance, regions impacted by that bug don't "feel" laggy from it

[12:10] Simon Linden: From the wiki, it looks like the code for Blue Steel and LeTigre hasn't been decided, but as I said,I've been out of the loop

[12:10] Pauline Darkfury: Stuff just runs 5% slower, but you can move around just fine, etc (unless there's some unrelated lag issue)

[12:10] Flip Idlemind: Magnum, 11.10.11.242807, SVC-7339[c] Performance issues on LeTigre 11.09.23.241511 (and Main Channel)

[12:11] Simon Linden: Right, the numbers in SVC-7339 aren't anything you'd really feel ... it's a slight drop in fps at the high end

[12:12] Simon Linden: it's not something to be ignored, but it's not a ruin-your-day drop

[12:12] Pauline Darkfury: Yup, exactly

[12:12] Simon Linden: That's probably why it was promoted, along with the fix already in the pipeline

[12:13] Imaze Rhiano: quick question about that new direct delivery thingy - is that for only market deliveries - you can't do things like update your products throught direct delivery?

[12:13] Simon Linden: I believe so, Imaze

[12:14] Pauline Darkfury: SLM only, AFAIK

[12:14] Tankmaster Finesmith: SLM?

[12:14] Pauline Darkfury: SL Marketplace

[12:14] Vincent Nacon: Second Life's Marketplace

[12:15] Jonathan Yap: I think the idea is you put items in your Outgoing folder and buyers seem them in their Incoming folder

[12:15] Simon Linden: I'm not sure when it was added, but the viewer has a new-ish "Recieved Items" section on the inventory panel

[12:15] Pauline Darkfury: yeah, it's something like Jonathan describes

[12:15] Vincent Nacon: hope it's called an "Inbox"

[12:15] Simon Linden: Things you buy will show up there

[12:16] Pauline Darkfury: Hmm, question though, can people on legacy viewers see the inbox ok?

[12:16] Vincent Nacon: they might

[12:16] Imaze Rhiano: I guess you don't need to own land anymore then :P

[12:16] Rex Cronon: what inbox?

[12:16] Vincent Nacon: same with outfit folder

[12:16] Tankmaster Finesmith: some of the delivery code is already in the viewer

[12:16] Simon Linden: Right, there's a whole chain from the vendor/builder to put their items into the marketplace, and then have them arrive in the inventory of the recipient

[12:16] Flip Idlemind: Yeah it just won't be all fancy, just a folder called "Inbox"

[12:16] Rex Cronon: i see no inbox

[12:16] Vincent Nacon: it's not out yet, Rex

[12:16] Rex Cronon: ok

[12:16] Simon Linden: "Recieved Items" at the bottom of the Inventory tab on the sidebar

[12:17] Simon Linden: I don't know how that appears in older viewers

[12:17] Vincent Nacon: yeah but that's more of a client side

[12:17] Vincent Nacon: via history

[12:17] Talarus Luan: I don't see it in V3.1

[12:17] Simon Linden: Right ... I would _assume_ it will be another magically named folder in your inventory

[12:17] Tankmaster Finesmith: i was noticing it in the existing 3.x code when I was merging it into firestorm

[12:18] Vincent Nacon: Recent tab is at the top

[12:18] Simon Linden: but I'm blowing hot air here and making guesses on how it works

[12:18] Vincent Nacon: next to worn

[12:18] Kallista Destiny: I take it that that didnlt get into the code.

[12:18] Tankmaster Finesmith: i think for it to show, the cap needs to be enabled either at login or on the region

[12:18] Squirrel Wood: There is only one way it works: by MAGIC!

[12:18] Squirrel Wood: It's all a big black box and the magic happens inside.

[12:19] Pauline Darkfury: The other question is whether the web backend will take less than 8 hours to trigger the delivery ;)

[12:19] Simon Linden: Right, magic, and powered by small animals in exercise wheels at the back of the server room

[12:19] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: LOL

[12:19] Talarus Luan: Mmmm snacks

[12:19] Vincent Nacon: enough with the magic and more tech!

[12:19] Simon Linden: Pauline ... that was definitely one part of the project goal

[12:19] Rex Cronon: maybe peta should visit u:)

[12:19] Kallista Destiny: You must be careful that the magic smoke doesn't get out and break the device.

[12:20] Tankmaster Finesmith: just as long as the magic smoke doesn't get out, itll all work fine

[12:20] Simon Linden: uh, I meant to say "happy small animals..."

[12:20] Kallista Destiny: jinx

[12:20] Pauline Darkfury: ICs do indeed work on magic smoke. Feed approx 24VDC through a 5V DC, it makes the magic smoke escape, then you can verify that it was the smoke made it work, as it won't work again after that ;)

[12:20] Simon Linden: So the table is open ... did I miss any question from earlier?

[12:21] Leonel Iceghost: how about making a vendor that links somehow with the outbox folder

[12:21] Squirrel Wood: What did you have for lunch?

[12:21] Kallista Destiny: Nothing, I eat lunch after this meeting

[12:22] Vincent Nacon: don't bother him with that kind of question..... *eats his soup*

[12:22] Simon Linden: I'm in the process of eating a BLT with alvocado

[12:22] Tankmaster Finesmith: lol

[12:22] Kallista Destiny: mmmmmmmm

[12:22] Simon Linden: Trying to avoid messing up the keyboard too

[12:22] Tankmaster Finesmith: gl with that

[12:22] Squirrel Wood: use a separate keyboard for that :)

[12:22] Vincent Nacon: if Falcon is around, could ask him about SVC-7372

[12:22] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7372

[#SVC-7372] Raise limit for VEHICLE_ANGULAR_MOTOR_DIRECTION

[12:23] Squirrel Wood: preferrable someone elses :)

[12:23] kaique741: e ai galera

[12:23] Pauline Darkfury: So, if we're past the news, question for you, Simon, on your Python bots you were working with a while back. Were you using PyOGP for it? Is there a newer release of that than Enus' Hg repo?

[12:23] Kallista Destiny: Word to the wise. Do NOT eat cup-o-soup or any other salty liquid near your keyboard.

[12:23] Simon Linden: That one is new, Vincent, so we'll look at it in the next triage meeting

[12:23] Simon Linden: We'll pass it up and see why we have that magic number

[12:24] Vincent Nacon: yeah, new JIRA but old question from months ago, didn't bother to make a JIRA till I needed it now

[12:24] Kallista Destiny: Shouldn't that be SCR not SVC?

[12:24] Simon Linden: Is there a specific use case that needs to go that fast?

[12:24] Squirrel Wood: PRIM_PHYSICS_MATERIAL refuses to work :p

[12:25] Vincent Nacon: not sure, may have been set as standardized number

[12:25] Simon Linden: Hmm, is there a jira on that one, Squirrely? I have vague deja-vu about some fixes or work in there

[12:25] Vincent Nacon: in other words.... Andrew playing with PI times number to make it sounds like physic related

[12:27] Flip Idlemind: Ok so I have a (very vague) question

[12:27] Vincent Nacon: @ Kallista: maybe but it's also related to physic

[12:28] Flip Idlemind: Does anyone know if anything has changed recently about the way display names (or names in general) are looked up?

[12:28] Flip Idlemind: I've noticed that my viewer, lately, is having trouble getting names for people whose accounts are, let's say, "on hold"

[12:28] Flip Idlemind: (Don't ask me why I have so many suspended friends <.<)

[12:28] Simon Linden: I haven't heard of work in that area, fwiw

[12:29] Rex Cronon: if they r "on hold" is possible that they r put in a differetn db table?

[12:29] Rex Cronon: different

[12:30] Flip Idlemind: If I go on Phoenix, everyone on my friends list whose account I know is inactive, their name is "???"

[12:30] Pauline Darkfury: Normally even long-closed accounts still show up in terms of key->name

[12:30] Meeter: Timecheck : User Group is half over

[12:30] Pauline Darkfury: Or, at least their names show up on things like ban lists, prim creators, etc

[12:30] Flip Idlemind: It gets their legacy name ok, but not display name

[12:31] Rex Cronon: what if they don't have a display name?

[12:31] Vincent Nacon: it revert to username

[12:31] Simon Linden: user.name usually

[12:31] Flip Idlemind: Display name is legacy name, by default, but it should never be "???"

[12:31] Vincent Nacon: no it isn't

[12:32] Simon Linden: Right, the ??? means the lookup hasn't provided data yet

[12:32] Flip Idlemind: And the debug console reports failed name lookups and whatnot

[12:32] Vincent Nacon: oh n/m was thinking of something else

[12:32] Pauline Darkfury: One thing I guess could cause that is if the fetch of the DN is based on username instead of key. Closed accounts tend to drop off things which allow lookup by name

[12:32] Simon Linden: That data pipeline has a hideous amount of caching at a lot of levels ... viewer, sim, back-end, which is why a change can take a while to propigate through

[12:33] Pauline Darkfury: A VWR-dev type person could probably comment on whether the lookup is by key or un

[12:33] Flip Idlemind: One thing I guess I should mention is these particular accounts aren't "closed" exactly, but "on hold"

[12:33] Simon Linden: Right, they just have a different status

[12:34] Flip Idlemind: And I don't technically know this for sure, but I believe this same problem is messing up my Dashboard (online) friends list

[12:35] Flip Idlemind: Because it has said "This widget is currently disabled and will be back online shortly. Thank you for your patience." for several weeks now

[12:35] Simon Linden: Flip, there's no simple answer to your question (or at least I'm clueless) but it seems worth filing a jira

[12:35] Simon Linden: Actually, definitely file one for that web site issue

[12:35] Simon Linden: please

[12:36] Pauline Darkfury: Question for you, Simon, on your Python bots you were working with a while back. Were you using PyOGP for it? Is there a newer release of that than Enus' Hg repo?

[12:36] Simon Linden: Pauline - no, we weren't using PyOGP

[12:37] Ash Qin: Display name code is a bit of a mess in viewer 3.x (I don't know about phoenix), each time you right click someone, it requests their display name, username etc. If it doesn't get that response in time by the time you click IM, eject, or such. The command actually fails.

[12:37] Pauline Darkfury: Ahh, ok. Is any of your Python available?

[12:37] Simon Linden: No, it hasn't been released or packaged up

[12:37] Vincent Nacon: he's not playing nice to share

[12:38] Pauline Darkfury: aww, shame. Well, count this as interest in seeing a release of the framework sometime, if you can

[12:38] Vincent Nacon: aye

[12:39] Simon Linden: I think that's gated by a viewer-end decision ... the code that is already publicly available is the lleventhost stuff in the viewer

[12:39] Simon Linden: If you poke around in there, you can see how the viewer is partially wired to accept data and commands

[12:40] Simon Linden: but it's very much still a work in progress

[12:40] Pauline Darkfury: Ok, thanks

[12:40] Simon Linden: ... and I'm pretty sure that's why it hasn't been released

[12:40] Vincent Nacon: yeah I seem to recall about avatar that can be "recorded" in track movement

[12:41] Vincent Nacon: and be played in a loop

[12:41] Simon Linden: I added code a while back that supported commands to sit on stuff and that kind of thing

[12:41] Pauline Darkfury: Personally, I'd happily poke around a "experimental, expect it to break" Python bot framework. Not looking for full release quality

[12:42] Vincent Nacon: so you could.... laugh at broken bots?

[12:42] Simon Linden: I'm not sure if the OS forums have picked up on that corner of the code or not and discussed it

[12:43] Pauline Darkfury: Enus' PyOGP seems to work at a basic level, I can get a bot logged in ok with it, see things like parcel data, but it's a little incomplete here and there

[12:44] Simon Linden: Right, and the huge problem we found (as server people) is that it's not the viewer ... we need it for testing, and the client really should behave exactly like the viewer

[12:44] Simon Linden: Taht includes doing inventory fetches, caching, the same order of commands and messages, etc.

[12:45] Pauline Darkfury: right, yeah, I can see the sense in using the VWR backend from that point of view

[12:45] Simon Linden: It would be so hard to make PyOGP do that, and maintain accuracy, that it's better to drive the actual viewer

[12:47] Simon Linden: I think it would be pretty cool for bot experiments too

[12:49] Pauline Darkfury: One thing where it might be a "win" for LL, is Rodvik's announced concept of NPCs, etc. Something close to a no-UI, Python controlled viewer backend could go a very long way towards some of his goals.

[12:50] Simon Linden: Anyway, Pauline, I'd suggest asking about that on teh viewer side of things, perhaps that might nudge it along

[12:50] Pauline Darkfury: Yup, thanks, appreciate the info :)

[12:50] Tankmaster Finesmith: if things go right, LL should be merging in the new UI changes today

[12:50] Jonathan Yap: storm-1654 might be the merge jira

[12:50] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1654

[#STORM-1654] Merge FUI to viewer-development

[12:50] Simon Linden: Yes, that will be interesting

[12:50] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: I shall quote Kelly with dun dun DUN.

[12:51] Kelly Linden: ;)

[12:51] Faust Vollmar: I miss anything good in the first 40 mins before I turned up?

[12:51] Tankmaster Finesmith whispers: have you seen the new UI simon or kelly? (y/n is fine

[12:51] Tankmaster Finesmith: )

[12:51] Simon Linden: No, I haven't

[12:51] Kelly Linden: nope

[12:51] Tankmaster Finesmith: huh ok, just currious

[12:51] Vincent Nacon: what new UI?

[12:52] Talarus Luan: Does it get rid of the dock finally? :P

[12:52] Kallista Destiny: wow my first Firestorm crash

[12:52] Flip Idlemind: "New UI"? ...Horror movie music is indeed appropriate

[12:52] Tankmaster Finesmith: LL is updating the UI for 3.1

[12:52] Vincent Nacon: the basic mode?

[12:52] Kelly Linden: I hear it has buttons.

[12:52] Jonathan Yap: A big merge is supposed to happen this afternoon to viewer-developement Vincent

[12:52] Simon Linden: there are some menus too

[12:52] Tankmaster Finesmith: z said it is a "semi large" merge

[12:52] Kaluura Boa: The sky is falling!

[12:52] Jonathan Yap: Perhaps basic and advanced modes will be combined

[12:52] Tankmaster Finesmith: oz*

[12:52] Flip Idlemind: Yayyy, work for me!

[12:52] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: And some bugs.

[12:52] Rex Cronon: maybe finally it will be easier to mode it:)

[12:52] Flip Idlemind: T_T

[12:52] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: You can't forget those.

[12:52] Tankmaster Finesmith: basic mode is gone

[12:52] Flip Idlemind: You mean braindead mode?

[12:52] Kelly Linden: When I have heard it spoken it has been pronounced fooey

[12:53] Vincent Nacon: I meant the basic UI ?

[12:53] Talarus Luan: FUI brings back OOOOLLLLLDDD memories for me. :P

[12:53] Simon Linden: F-something User Interface, I believe

[12:53] Kallista Destiny: The secrit UI .

[12:53] Jonathan Yap: Oz said earlier he was waiting for some tests to finish before the merge could happen

[12:53] Vincent Nacon: haven't messed with it

[12:54] Talarus Luan: Force User Index on a CDC Cyber mainframe (account management command).

[12:54] Pauline Darkfury: So, what's the soooper-sekrit debug setting that makes it look like 1.x? ;)

[12:54] Simon Linden: I'm absolutely positive it will cause an uproar, backlash and celebration, and probably a few crashes

[12:54] Ash Qin: I hope they haven't removed the sidebar, I love the sidebar.

[12:54] Tankmaster Finesmith: pauline, firestorm :P

[12:54] Kallista Destiny: I do hope that it is better than the last 'surprise' was.

[12:54] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: Haha, Simon. x3

[12:54] Pauline Darkfury: hehe

[12:54] Jonathan Yap: I noticed the issue in vwr-27191 the other day -- has something changed server-side?

[12:54] JIRA-helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-27191

[#VWR-27191] dates reported as "2035" within groups

[12:55] Talarus Luan: Does it cause spontaneous kittens, though?

[12:55] Vincent Nacon: any news on Phoenix with mesh?

[12:55] Meeter: Timecheck : User Group is almost over

[12:55] Vincent Nacon: been a while since I heard

[12:55] Kallista Destiny: Ehn it is ready ™

[12:55] Kallista Destiny: when*

[12:55] Vincent Nacon: I don't mean Firestorm

[12:55] Vincent Nacon: oh

[12:55] Tankmaster Finesmith: phoe has mesh in it now, along with some of the openGL updates, just wauting on an RLVa update

[12:56] Simon Linden: -27191 is interesting, but since it's a viewer bug now I'll wait until someone looks and sees what the data between the sim and viewer looks like

[12:56] Tankmaster Finesmith: jonathan, isn't that the year the NEO is suppose to hit earth? :P

[12:56] Vincent Nacon: hmmm speaking of openGL... any support with Catalyist 11.7 and up?

[12:56] Tankmaster Finesmith: yes, vincent

[12:56] Tankmaster Finesmith: im on 11.10, it works fine

[12:56] Vincent Nacon: ah good

[12:57] Simon Linden: That would be the first question ... what exactly does the viewer know - is it getting bad data, or a display bug

[12:57] Jonathan Yap: Simon, I can test on an older viewer, but I thought that date string came direct from the server

[12:57] Vincent Nacon: 3.0.1.22566?

[12:57] Simon Linden: Right, that makes sense, Jonathan

[12:57] Jonathan Yap: I happened to be working in that floater just 2 or 3 days ago fixing the formatting

[12:58] Simon Linden: So there is some basic digging required there to see if it's a new 3.1 bug or something changed on the LL side

[12:58] Jonathan Yap: Anyhoo, will let you know what I find out

[12:58] Pauline Darkfury: Hmm, 2035 makes me think of (time_t)0x7fffffff, but that would be Feb 2038

[12:59] Simon Linden: Thanks ... adding a comment to that jira would be good, and if it's server-side, ping maestro on it (or me) so we can convert it over to a SVC bug

[12:59] Vincent Nacon: you have been coding way too much

[12:59] Simon Linden: It very well could be something like that, Pauline

[12:59] Jonathan Yap: You have been coding too much if you know the Smithsonian Base Date

[13:00] Meeter: Thank you for coming to the Server User Group

[13:00] Kallista Destiny laughs I rn into that a long time ago. Had a timestamped file dated Dec 7, 1941 that I used to trigger bug in Sun OS

[13:00] Simon Linden: Jan 19, 2038 is the next y2k

[13:00] Vincent Nacon: alrighty then, thanks for the meeting

[13:00] Kallista Destiny: Thanks alll

[13:00] Simon Linden: I have to run to a 1:00 meeting

[13:00] Pauline Darkfury: Mmm, yeah, but "nobody will still be using 32-bit systems then!", will then? ;)

[13:00] Jonathan Yap: Thank you everyone

[13:00] Sahkolihaa Contepomi: See you Simon & Kelly.

[13:00] Vincent Nacon: get to it!

[13:00] Vincent Nacon: :P

[13:00] Tankmaster Finesmith: tc simon, kelly

[13:00] Rex Cronon: tc simon

[13:00] Simon Linden: Thanks everyone for coming and the good conversation

[13:00] Tankmaster Finesmith: thx for your time

[13:01] Imaze Rhiano: thanks simon

[13:01] Rex Cronon: tc everybody

[13:01] Rex Cronon: have a nice day

[13:01] Pauline Darkfury: Thanks, Lindens, have a good afternoon



Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2011.10.14 Next 2011.10.21