Simulator User Group/Transcripts/2013.03.19

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2013.03.12 Next 2013.03.26

List of Speakers

Baker Linden ChristianRaven Erick Gregan
Inara Pey Kallista Destiny Kennylex Luckless
Lares Carter Liisa Runo Nalates Urriah
Qie Niangao Rex Cronon Simon Linden
Sylvie Etoile Whirly Fizzle Zaara Guzzanti

Transcript

[12:03] Simon Linden: 1 sec and I'll get started....

[12:03] Baker Linden: and Whirly, yes, I did :)

[12:03] Whirly Fizzle: woot!

[12:03] Kennylex Luckless: Can I haz the shake?

[12:03] Rex Cronon: how r u doing whirly. did u recover from the spam at rausch;)

[12:03] Simon Linden: ok, let's see ... news ...

[12:03] Sylvie Etoile: I have something to raise please in due order

[12:04] Simon Linden: OK Sylvie ... we usually start with a little bit of news and then are open for topics

[12:04] Whirly Fizzle: Yeah, got a viewer fix in for that too to stop it spamming when its a coirrupted audio source. That thing was nasty

[12:04] Sylvie Etoile: kk

[12:04] Simon Linden: The maintenance code that was on the Magnum RC channel got promoted to the main grid this morning

[12:04] Simon Linden: So far I haven't heard of any new issues, so that's good news

[12:05] Erick Gregan: I am wondering if you realise the problem the mesh vehicles have with sim crossings fail.

[12:05] Erick Gregan: I am wondering if you realized the problem with the mesh vehicles Have sim crossings fail.

[12:05] Baker Linden: Kenny, can't copy, sorry. I think it was like 10L... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search[category_id]=24&search[keywords]=harlem+shake&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search[page]=1&search[per_page]=12

[12:05] Simon Linden: The crash rate on that has been pretty low, so I'm hopeful we'll see some improvements

[12:05] Simon Linden: The release notes are here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Server/Deploys-for-the-week-of-2013-03-18/td-p/1936689

[12:05] Erick Gregan: I am wondering if you realise the problem the mesh vehicles have with sim crossings fail.

[12:05] Erick Gregan: I am wondering if you realized the problem with the mesh vehicles Have sim crossings fail.

[12:05] Simon Linden: Andrew asked me to pass along something ... he was going to get some identical regions with different interest list code up on Aditi but that hasn't happened yet

[12:05] Simon Linden: He's stuck in a meeting, btw, so won't be here today

[12:06] Erick Gregan: Like many older builders I would like to know what is going to be done about it so we know what to do.

Because if it stays this way we will have to take all mesh planes out of sale and go back to attachments.

We cannot keep on selling vehicles that cannot cross even one sim. So please let us know where we stand.

[12:06] Erick Gregan: Many builders like older I would like to know what is going to be done about it so we know what to do.\nBecause if it stays this way we will Have to take all planes out of dirty mesh and go back to attachments.\nWe cannot keep on selling vehicles cross That cannot even one sim. So please let us know Where we stand.

[12:06] Whirly Fizzle: Isnt there a fix for that on Magnum this week?

[12:06] Rex Cronon: erick. why u have script that repeats what u say?

[12:07] Zaara Guzzanti: so we all hear it fine ^^

[12:07] Erick Gregan: parceque je parle mal anglais

[12:07] Erick Gregan: because I speak English poorly

[12:07] Erick Gregan: c'est mon translator.. sorry

[12:07] Erick Gregan: this is my translator .. sorry

[12:07] Nalates Urriah: We can live with it Erick

[12:07] Kallista Destiny: It's much better than my French

[12:07] Rex Cronon: sorry. i thought somebody was playing a joke on u

[12:08] Erick Gregan: vous savez.. je n'ai pas envie de faire des blagues, en ce moment.. lol

[12:08] Erick Gregan: you know .. I did not want to make jokes at this time .. lol

[12:08] Whirly Fizzle: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_RC_Magnum/13#13.03.15.272004 (Fix for 'No object updates from vehicles after some region crossings' (BUG-1814[c]) )

[12:08] Erick Gregan: a

[12:08] Erick Gregan: l'avenir des constructeurs de vehicule, comme moi, et fortement attaqué... a cause du probleme des fail crossing

[12:08] Erick Gregan: the future of vehicle manufacturers, like me, and strongly attacked ... because of the problem of crossing fail

[12:09] Simon Linden: Right ... I don't have any good news for your Erick about region crossings but we do know they are bad. They are particularly bad for mesh objects since there is now more data to move around ... that takes time to save it, send to the next region, and then re-load.

[12:09] Simon Linden: It's a problem that needs attention but I don't know when it will get it

[12:09] Erick Gregan: je comprend... je vais peut etre dire une betise...

[12:09] Erick Gregan: I understand ... I'll say a stupidity can be ...

[12:10] Simon Linden: The region-crossing and update issue is a different problem, however

[12:10] Nalates Urriah: I thought one of the RC packages had some fixes for the crossing problem... No?

[12:10] Sylvie Etoile: This is urgent cos it affects a lot of people

[12:10] Erick Gregan: mais peut etre qu'il est possible de charger les modeles mesh dans les sim autour... pour préparer le croisement

[12:10] Erick Gregan: But maybe it is possible to load models in the sim mesh around ... to prepare the crossing

[12:10] Rex Cronon: might be better to return to sculpties for a while...

[12:11] Erick Gregan: je peux expliquer mon idée ?

[12:11] Erick Gregan: I can explain my idea?

[12:11] Simon Linden: yes, the one Whirly mentioned above is fixed. That was a case where it appears to get stuck at the crossing

[12:11] Erick Gregan: si un véhicule physique est chargé dans les sim autour

[12:11] Erick Gregan: if a vehicle is loaded in physical sim around

[12:12] Erick Gregan: cela ne represente peut etre pas une charge trés lourde

[12:12] Erick Gregan: it represents perhaps not very heavy load

[12:12] Erick Gregan: et les croisement serait plus facile

[12:12] Simon Linden: We've discussed pre-loading mesh assets (and other data) before region crossing, but it's really a difficult problem to know what may or may not actually cross

[12:12] Erick Gregan: and crossing would be easier

[12:12] Erick Gregan: je comprend..

[12:12] Erick Gregan: I understand ..

[12:13] Erick Gregan: mais cela ne represente qu'une faible quantité.. 9 sims + 1 au maximum

[12:13] Erick Gregan: but it represents a small amount .. 9 + 1 sims maximum

[12:13] Qie Niangao: But crossings might be *worse* if those sims spent a lot of time pre-loading Meshes that never cross the border

[12:14] Simon Linden: Right -- that's the core problem. We could burn a lot of cpu and bandwidth for things that don't happen

[12:15] Erick Gregan: mais c'est bizarre.. parceque si on utilise la camera avec Ctdrl + alt + clic gauche.. alors l'avion passe sans probleme

[12:15] Erick Gregan: but it's weird .. becaufe when using the camera with Ctdrl + alt + left click .. when the aircraft passes without problem

[12:15] Erick Gregan: yes.. i understand

[12:15] Erick Gregan: si vous voulez prendre le temps de regarder cette video...

[12:15] Erick Gregan: if you want to take the time to watch this video ...

[12:15] Erick Gregan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Mj3I2ucQM&feature=youtu.be

[12:15] Erick Gregan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Mj3I2ucQM\x26feature=youtu.be

[12:16] Simon Linden: I may be confused ... is your problem BUG-1814, where it gets stuck and the object seems to sail off into the distance?

[12:16] Erick Gregan: vous allez comprendre ce qui se passe

[12:16] Erick Gregan: you will understand what is happening

[12:16] Inara Pey: No, it's a camera error, Simon.

[12:16] Erick Gregan: a

[12:16] Erick Gregan: je n'arrive pas a correctement expliqué.. la video demontre parfaitement bien

[12:16] Erick Gregan: I can not correctly explained .. The video demonstrates perfectly

[12:16] Inara Pey: There is a loss of control with the vehicle, and when recovered, camera is offset.

[12:16] Erick Gregan: oui

[12:16] Erick Gregan: "yes",[["","yes","yeah","yep"],["noun","yea"],["interjection","yes","yea","yep"]]

[12:17] Inara Pey: Erick has a couple of excellent videos on the matter

[12:17] Erick Gregan: merci :)

[12:17] Erick Gregan: thank you :)

[12:18] Erick Gregan: on voit parfaitement bien que l'avion est bien present dans la sim suivante

[12:18] Erick Gregan: we see perfectly well the aircraft is present in the following simple

[12:18] Erick Gregan: et il manque pas beaucoup pour que cela fonctionne parfaitement bien

[12:18] Erick Gregan: and lack much so that it works perfectly

[12:18] Simon Linden: ok - so after the crossing, the camera position is broken?

[12:18] Erick Gregan: non

[12:18] Erick Gregan: "not",[["adverb","not","no","nope"],["interjection","no","nay","nope"]]

[12:19] Erick Gregan: si on fait ce que vous avez vu sur la video.. auncune perte aprés le franchissement

[12:19] Erick Gregan: if you did what you saw on the video .. auncune loss after crossing

[12:19] Whirly Fizzle: That looks like BUG-1814 on the video doesn't it? Loss of control till edit on vehicle etc

[12:19] Erick Gregan: ouui

[12:19] Erick Gregan: a

[12:19] Erick Gregan: mais je n'ai jamais eu acces a BUG-1814... donc je ne peux pas dire

[12:19] Erick Gregan: but I never had access to BUG-1814 ... so I can not say

[12:20] Erick Gregan: si je pouvais avoir l'url ..

[12:20] Erick Gregan: if I could get the url ..

[12:20] Simon Linden: That's a different issue that has been fixed, so hopefully no longer a problem

[12:20] Rex Cronon: the biggest problem with closed jira. people can't read them:(

[12:20] Erick Gregan: oui c'est exact

[12:20] Erick Gregan: yes it is true

[12:20] Baker Linden: I did want to announce today that I'm starting work on adding Group Ban Lists. This will provide group owners and managers the ability to block unwanted residents from joining the group. It's still in the planning stage, but it's being worked on!

[12:20] Simon Linden: yeah, let's not get into that issue today

[12:21] Qie Niangao: That's excellent, Baker... long needed.

[12:21] Whirly Fizzle: Thats awesome Baker.

[12:21] Erick Gregan: trés bonne nouvelle, en ce qui concerne les groupes

[12:21] Erick Gregan: very good news regarding groups

[12:21] Kallista Destiny: Yay Baker

[12:21] Nalates Urriah: Thx for saying Baker.

[12:21] Erick Gregan: yes.. bravo :):)

[12:21] Erick Gregan: yes .. Congratulations :) :)

[12:21] Rex Cronon: baker. what will be the max size of the list?

[12:21] Baker Linden: a bazillion

[12:21] Object: Hello, Avatar!

[12:21] Rex Cronon: lol. and u store in the clouds:)

[12:21] Baker Linden: where a bazillion = probably parcel ban list max, or 500

[12:22] Erick Gregan: Simon.. est ce que vous souhaitez obtenir l'avion pour faire des tests ?

[12:22] Erick Gregan: Simon .. is what you want to get the aircraft for testing?

[12:23] Baker Linden: i'm either doing 500, or eleventy billion. i haven't decided yet

[12:23] Simon Linden: Have you filed a BUG jira, Erick? It's probably best to put a note there like "contact me for the airplane"

[12:24] Erick Gregan: a

[12:24] Erick Gregan: je n'ai pas accés a ce jiira

[12:24] Erick Gregan: I do not have access to this jiira

[12:24] Zaara Guzzanti: yay I am for the billion :P

[12:24] Baker Linden: but since one isn't technically even a number, i'll probably go with 500 until someone reaches that limit and then I'll cry and figure out another solution after my cold, sorrowful tears have dried

[12:24] Erick Gregan: a

[12:24] Erick Gregan: pour le moment, je crois que C'est mon confrere Aeon Voom qui a créer ce jiira

[12:24] Erick Gregan: for the moment, I think this is my confrere Aeon Voom who created this jiira

[12:24] Simon Linden: Could you create a new one then, and describe the problem as best you can? The links to the video also help a lot.

[12:24] Zaara Guzzanti hands Baker a tissue for future issues

[12:25] Baker Linden: aww thanks Zaara

[12:25] Rex Cronon: u know u could make that ban list unlimited. and i know how:)

[12:25] Erick Gregan: je vais essayer.. mais je ne sais pas comment faire... :(:(

[12:25] Erick Gregan: I'll try .. but I do not know how ... : ((

[12:25] Erick Gregan: a

[12:25] Erick Gregan: et il me semble que Aeon a deja fait

[12:25] Erick Gregan: and it seems to me that Aeon has already been

[12:25] Rex Cronon: i mean even for parcel/sim we could have an ulimited list:)

[12:26] Baker Linden: well, I don't like the idea of cloning every group ban list for every user over to every sim

[12:26] Baker Linden: but

[12:26] Qie Niangao: (Zaara, is it just my viewer, or is your avatar sadly bereft of nametag?)

[12:26] Baker Linden: we have thousands of people in groups, so I'll have to take the feasibility of making that number a bit bigger :)

[12:27] Rex Cronon: is very simple. for each avatar add a new field. called bannedFrom. and in that list add the uuid of the group/parcel/ sim:)

[12:27] Simon Linden: lol, nothing is ever simple with a database of this size :)

[12:28] Rex Cronon: and if a user has more than 1000 values in that field, than that user gets suspended one day per week:)

[12:28] Baker Linden: modifying the database to add a field to users is sort of... impractical, in our situation

[12:28] Rex Cronon: u can added to myNotes field

[12:29] Erick Gregan: impossible n'est pas Linden... lol

[12:29] Erick Gregan: nothing is impossible ... Linden lol

[12:29] Erick Gregan: (dicton mal traduit)

[12:29] Erick Gregan: (Saying mistranslated)

[12:30] Nalates Urriah: It would be nice to have some effect on the user for getting their butt banned.

[12:31] Simon Linden: It seems every time we try stuff like that, people come up with imaginative ways to manipulate it. Like they don't like someone, so they just start banning them from land or groups ... we don't know if it's being done for a legit reason or not

[12:32] Baker Linden: Erick, i didn't say impossible, i said impractical :)

[12:32] Baker Linden: you are most certainly right -- nothing is impossible :)

[12:32] Erick Gregan: sorry Baker.. c'etait juste de l'humour.. :)

[12:32] Erick Gregan: sorry .. Baker it was just humor .. :)

[12:33] Baker Linden: i know :)

[12:33] Rex Cronon: it just requires lots of work:)

[12:33] Erick Gregan: :)

[12:33] Kallista Destiny: Correct, people get banned for trivial or even unreasonabe reasons.

[12:33] Nalates Urriah: Yeah, that is a problem too. If the Lab can come up with a PITA person detector you could all probably retire rich.

[12:33] Baker Linden: i would like to see a "reason" option for each banned user too -- so if the list gets full, group managers can remove the minor offenders over the worse ones

[12:33] Baker Linden: hahah

[12:33] Baker Linden: on it, Nal

[12:33] Whirly Fizzle: Oh thatsa good idea

[12:34] Kallista Destiny: That becomes difficult

[12:34] Qie Niangao: sell it to Google for YouTube comment filtering.

[12:34] Simon Linden: lol, I like that idea, Nal

[12:34] Liisa Runo: (nothing is impossible? challenge accepted: it is impossible to convince LL to get v3 ready this year)

[12:34] Nalates Urriah: :) - the reason thing would be helpful.

[12:34] Baker Linden: OSNAP Liisa :P

[12:34] Erick Gregan: oui, je suis d'accord, mais quand des gens décérébrés, parle de leurs cul dans des groupe d'aide.. ça démotive ceux qui travaillent vraiment

[12:34] Erick Gregan: yes, I agree, but when people brainless, talking about their ass in group help .. that demotivate those who really work

[12:34] Rex Cronon: make is a que. if full delete the top and add at end. and also drop the one day per week ban

[12:34] Whirly Fizzle: Would timed bans be a possiblity?

[12:34] Baker Linden: yeah, even if it were a couple pre-written checkboxes, like "asshat," "griefer" "scammer" etc

[12:35] Baker Linden: that was from the VWR jira

[12:35] Rex Cronon: make it*

[12:35] Baker Linden: whose number escapes me

[12:35] Whirly Fizzle: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-29337

[12:35] Qie Niangao: about 99% "spammer", in my experience.

[12:35] Baker Linden: i don't want to exclue that from the realm of possibility, Whirly, but there's an extremely slim chance to have that be in the first release functionality. I actually just thought of that too

[12:36] Baker Linden: lol Qie

[12:36] Baker Linden: so tat's the default check then :P

[12:36] Qie Niangao: :)

[12:36] Baker Linden: and ty for the link, Whirly

[12:37] Baker Linden: I think timed bans would be nice though

[12:37] Nalates Urriah: People getting banned from group chat are likely to be people the Lab bans for other reasons, or so I think. So, ban lists could start to fill up with people no longer in SL, at least using that avatar name.

[12:37] Simon Linden: I know we're planning on having a date of the ban saved, so you could sort and get rid of the old ones.

[12:38] Kallista Destiny: Bans would be by UUID I would presume

[12:38] Nalates Urriah: That will help

[12:38] Whirly Fizzle: Yeah most spam accounts don't last very long usually

[12:38] Simon Linden: Yes, Kallista, we track AVs or accounts by UUID and not names

[12:38] Qie Niangao: Ah, Nal, that's a good point: however the data is stored, a slot needs to free up when a banned account is deleted.

[12:38] Kallista Destiny: Is this going to be added to region/parcle ban lists, the Reason for ban I mean

[12:39] Simon Linden: Right, this isn't going to cure all group problems. If you have a free-to-join group, you're pretty much left the door wide open and anyone can come in as an alt

[12:39] Whirly Fizzle: How about being able to export and import ban lists so they can be shared - known spam ccounts etc

[12:40] Baker Linden: yeah, and I'll also allow functionality to cleanse that list via a button, so it'd clean up users on or before a given date or something... i thikn i wanted to add that to the group list stuff, and i don't think it ever went in, so this time might be my attempt at adding that

[12:40] Baker Linden: that's not too bad, Whirly

[12:40] Nalates Urriah: True, but I think the list will help and make list owners happy.

[12:40] Rex Cronon: u publish them on the web whirly:)

[12:40] Kallista Destiny: and by import we mean import as add to, not import as replace

[12:40] Liisa Runo: and naturally we want option to do everything with LSL

[12:41] Qie Niangao: oooo... yes, Liisa... just what I was typing!

[12:41] Simon Linden: of course, Liisa :P

[12:41] Rex Cronon: it totally support what liisa just said:)

[12:41] Whirly Fizzle: Could save to a NC even and import from a NC? Drag the NC into a field on the UI like you do to set covernant

[12:41] Erick Gregan: i am sorry but i have to go in rl... bye everybody, good evening, and thank you to Linden labs :):)

[12:41] Rex Cronon: tc

[12:42] Zaara Guzzanti: a bientot Erick

[12:42] Sylvie Etoile: byeee Erick

[12:42] Nalates Urriah: bye

[12:42] ChristianRaven: bye Erick

[12:42] Simon Linden: I think the LSL support will come later, but it shouldn't be too long ... Kelly likes adding stuff like that, and I think these will be pretty straightforward

[12:42] Qie Niangao: Make the UI requirements complicated enough and we'll get a scripted solution... yay!

[12:43] Qie Niangao: (if only they'd done that with Materials, we'd have a viewer by now)

[12:43] Baker Linden: Kallista, I'm not planning on adding a reason field to region/parcel ban lists. That would happen after this is done, but I'm unsure how practical it would be to modify our database for that.

[12:43] Kallista Destiny: Nods I understand that

[12:43] Nalates Urriah: I heard a rumor Kelly was working on a scriptless AO? Any word on what Kelly's been up to?

[12:44] Rex Cronon: just a add a bannedFrom(that has uuid of group/parcel) field to each user:)

[12:44] Simon Linden: lol Nal, you have good sources .. but I'll save spilling the beans for later

[12:44] Kallista Destiny: The problem is that parcels are volatile

[12:45] Nalates Urriah: :) Oh yay! Actually Maestro mentioned it at a meeting.

[12:45] Baker Linden: the issue isn't with adding the field, Rex, it's the size of our database and the time it will take to update everything. Believe me, when i fixed large group lists, i wanted to change the database. :)

[12:45] Simon Linden: ah OK, I didn't go last Thursday

[12:45] Sylvie Etoile: Can I raise my question please when you're ready?

[12:45] Simon Linden: We'd all LOVE to be able to change the database, or hop in a time machine and go back to rough up the people that built it

[12:46] Baker Linden: yeah

[12:46] Simon Linden: Oh, I'm sorry Sylvie - please go ahead

[12:46] Sylvie Etoile: I'm asking for feedback on "BUG-2012 in pursuance of BUG-1940 - Feature Request: It should be possible to prevent particles crossing parcel borders in the same way that one can disable Object Entry or Build"

[12:47] Simon Linden: Hmm, that's an interesting idea

[12:47] Sylvie Etoile: It would significantly reduce the impact of a lot of griefing and the load on the Governance team

[12:47] Whirly Fizzle: Awesome idea.

[12:47] Simon Linden: That would happen all in the viewer, since the simulator doesn't really do anything with particles

[12:48] Sylvie Etoile: It's the biggest griefing loophole there is

[12:48] Simon Linden: We have some particle griefing fixes in the pipeline - like being able to select a particle and mute the source

[12:48] Sylvie Etoile: I can change my own viewer but that's no good when I'm running a concert

[12:48] Rex Cronon: i guess u haven't heard the sound of spam;)

[12:49] Simon Linden: I just turn off everything but the music stream, Rex

[12:49] Sylvie Etoile: Yes Simon but I can't start educating people in the middle of an event unfortumnately

[12:49] Qie Niangao: The idea is to be able to select a particle... like... click on the sprite itself? or select it from some list?

[12:50] Simon Linden: Right-click on the particle itself and pick something like "Mute particle source"

[12:50] Sylvie Etoile: It's the one thing on land you can't disable

[12:50] Qie Niangao: wow

[12:50] Whirly Fizzle: Oh nice one

[12:50] Rex Cronon: i think the idea is that particle from the next sim shouldn't be rendered by your viewer

[12:50] Qie Niangao: that will be impressive indeed.

[12:50] Sylvie Etoile: I'd prefer being able to disable all particles

[12:51] Sylvie Etoile: Griefer don't tell me what they're going to use in advance lol

[12:51] Whirly Fizzle: That would really help, but being able to disable particle rendering on a parcel would be more effective

[12:51] Liisa Runo: if particles become right clickable, im sure it will break some valid content that expect the click go trough the particle and to the prim

[12:52] Sylvie Etoile: .....and they come in from the Ll parcel nect door with no autoreturn and open Object Entry lol

[12:52] Qie Niangao: Hmm. I wonder if it would be a violation of the TPV policy if scripts could "hint" to those viewers that they should stop rendering particles (or other stuff, as needed)

[12:52] Simon Linden: lol Qie, I was just typing: This is just a random idea, but it would be nice if there could be a land "hint" about particles to the viewer, and then the viewer could not render them

[12:53] Sylvie Etoile: Is this/can this be worked on Simon?

[12:53] Qie Niangao: :)

[12:53] Lares Carter: You can disable all particles by hitting Ctrl+Alt+Shift+= (or selecting in the top menu: Advanced > Rendering Types > Particles)

[12:53] Simon Linden: We've looked at particle griefing recently and made a few changes like the one I mentioned above

[12:53] Sylvie Etoile: Yes but that only affects your own viewer

[12:53] Whirly Fizzle: Yeah, but a user needs to know this.

[12:54] Simon Linden: I also made a simple one in the viewer myself - if the frame rate gets too low (I think it's below 4 fps, pretty slow) it will stop adding new particles

[12:54] Simon Linden: That tries to keep it running at least fast enough so you can open prefs and turn them off, or do the new muting

[12:55] Simon Linden: Sylvie - I'll pass your suggestion on to the product guy who's been looking at the particle griefing

[12:55] Sylvie Etoile: I would like something you could set in advance to guard against griefing

[12:56] Sylvie Etoile: Simon ty that's brill

[12:56] Sylvie Etoile: I'd be happy to talk to him anytime

[12:57] Kennylex Luckless: Btw, LL should remove all blood and gore images that often is used in particle grief.

[12:57] Kennylex Luckless: Let griefers pay to upload them again.

[12:57] Kallista Destiny: better yet just shoot griefers

[12:57] Sylvie Etoile: Disabling particle rezzing is simple and effective

[12:58] Simon Linden: I really wish we had more interesting replacements for those images ... change them to bunnies and kittens

[12:58] Rex Cronon: even better if there was a list of banned images, and each image upload was checked against them. but it might be too slow

[12:58] Whirly Fizzle: hahaha

[12:58] Kennylex Luckless: Worst is, you can not kill a griefer, just stop them, they are almost loke troll or 4channers.

[12:58] Kennylex Luckless: *like trolls.

[12:58] Sylvie Etoile: No need to get into an argument about griefers if they have been rendered ineffective

[12:58] Whirly Fizzle: That would be hilarious. REplace the assets with cute n fuffy stuff

[12:59] Sylvie Etoile: No help when I'm running an event I'm afarid lol

[12:59] Rex Cronon: u force them to wear hello kitty for a month:)

[13:00] Sylvie Etoile: It's the creators I'm more concerned about ....... whose stuff is on open sale on MP

[13:01] Zaara Guzzanti: I am sorry I have a tenant in help have a good time

[13:01] Qie Niangao: Thanks Simon, Baker... have fun all.

[13:01] Sylvie Etoile: Simon, this feature really will be huge help

[13:01] Rex Cronon: tc all those leaving

[13:01] Simon Linden: yeah, it's a big complicated problem, that's for sure

[13:01] Nalates Urriah: Thanks Lindens

[13:01] Simon Linden: Thanks everyone for coming today and the good suggestions

[13:02] Whirly Fizzle: Thanks Lindens

[13:02] Sylvie Etoile: ty Simon and Baker

[13:02] Baker Linden: Take care everyone, I'll be talking about group ban lists on thursday as well, so feel free to stop by the server beta UG if you want more discussion about it :)

[13:02] Lares Carter: Thanks for the meeting.

[13:02] Rex Cronon: tc simon, baker

[13:02] Baker Linden: Have a great week!

[13:02] Sylvie Etoile: You too!

[13:02] Kennylex Luckless: Kill all griefer cann not be called a sugestion, but thanks

[13:02] Rex Cronon: u2

[13:03] Kennylex Luckless: take care and have fun, I has to go too.

[13:03] ChristianRaven: bye everybody have a great day all and take care

[13:03] Whirly Fizzle: Baker is now my favourite chicken :D



Simulator_User_Group

Prev 2013.03.12 Next 2013.03.26