Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/01122011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
- Standup cancelled today due to Vivox troubles.
- MMOTD: Merov
- MM: created a test build for PO testing
- OH : lots of triaging of old SNOW issues
- Triaging of more SNOW issues and JIRA cleaning
- LL meetings
- Merge Monkeying
- STORM-745 : Produce comprehensive perf baseline
- Windows builds on TC keep timing out. Working with CG on this.
- Scrum Training
- Collected data on avatar texture problems
- Upgrade reviewboard on codereview (STORM-862)
- Finish (for now) wiki docs on reviews (STORM-691)
- STORM-692 set up codereview service monitor
- Office Hour
- Internal meeting on TeamCity issues
- comments/discussion on STORM-823, VWR-24446
- Snowstorm meeting inworld -- SH-489, VWR-1317/VWR-24470, SNOW-423, VWR-24416, SVC-6300
- Internal meetings
- pick a coding task off my sprint backlog
- not snow, since I'm not leaving my house. :)
- Meetings, Email
- Cleared out PO review queue:
- Reviewed STORM-797, -387, -720, -830, -370, -385, -702, -435, -615, -514, -393, -829, -723 - All approved.
- Finished wiki dashboard update for product council meeting (didn't get to present) :(
- Internal documentation
- Wait on possible revisions Viewer 2.5 Beta 1 Blog post
- Review Snowstorm Team product backlog and bug log
- PO reviews for open tickets
- Review Jira for tickets assigned to Aimee or Moss and make some decisions about where those tickets should go :(
- Plan update for system requirements
- Come up with design for STORM-28 (Might pass this to XD)
- Look at STORM-812
- Take another look at Wolfpup's proposal for STORM-236. PE is not available to help with this ticket for now, we'll likely have to reconsider this ticket for Sprint 11.
- BUG STORM-832 (Two Roles are selected after made changes in one)
- Fixed. Will test tomorrow one more time and send for review.
- BUG STORM-832 (Two Roles are selected after made changes in one.)
- BUG STORM-433 (Friendship offer shifted up and placed over "Second Life" text)
- Waiting for answer in STORM-429 before i begin to fix it.
- TASK (STORM-477) Re-implement LLDir::getNextFileInDir() as an iterator object
- BUG (STORM-383) Context menu cannot be open for Landmark that are located in the My inventory->Trash folder
- BUG (STORM-843) Inventory incremental string search not working (search starts over)
- TASK (STORM-797) Parcel SLURL rendering
- BUG (STORM-447) User is not able to share multi selected objects using drag&drop
- Bug STORM-715 (Clothing accordion is expanded after undocking My Appearance SP):
- Bug STORM-243 (Suppress version change message in the viewer):
- Investigated, asked Esbee a question.
- Task STORM-174 (Checkbox needed to save inventory scripts as Mono):
- Continue with STORM-174.
- Unclear what to do with STORM-702 (Make it possible to wear partial outfits).
- Need Esbee's answer in STORM-243 (Suppress version change message in the viewer).
- No clear acceptance criteria for STORM-226 (Floating Text aligns improperly).
- picked up beta1 build 218716
- re-ran smoke & integrity tests
- integrity test has been failed by major VWR-24443 (note: not Viewer issue, smokes not failed - according to Bambers)
- performed Landmark Login test plan (1 minor issue reported)
- 2.5.0 bug-fixes verification
- proceed with bug-fixes verification
- re-run smoke and integrity on new one beta1 build(?)
- STORM-844 ("More" should be "Less" when Media Control is open)
- Done. Put to codereview with a logic question.
- STORM-845 (Up arrow icon on nearby chat for "Shows/hides nearby chat log" always shows as an up arrow. Should, show change to down arrow to indicate close when log is open.)
- STORM - 845
- Was someone going to give an up/down decision on VWR-24100?
- Worked @ RL and in world.
- STORM-236 : Made changes similar to EXT-7104 to try and get this functional. Sent Grumpity an email to be forwarded to another person @ PE for obtaining information on exactly how they got that to function properly as i had an interesting sideaffect from the changes I made.(Note to Esbee: Since all the people wanting this have Voice disabled decided to have button follow Voice settings.)
- Attended Esbee's OH.
- Work @ RL and in world.
- Continue to monitor VWR-24256 .
- Wait for reply from person @ PE concerning EXT-7104
- Not enough time between working in-world and at real job to actually work on code.
- Loss of place inworld to do any major work for inworld building.
- sorting and closing out or updating several snow project issues
- more of the same
- many office hour meetins and rl meetings.