Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/02072011
Monday, February 7
- MMOTD: Merov
- STORM-864 : APR memory pool : Fixed the Windows build issues. Got Aleric's Linux fix (prevents upgrade of apr-suite). Push on test repo and TC builds. Builds succeeded.
- STORM-955 : Massively duplicated objects : Merge and test build on TC. Approved. Moved back to Aleric.
- MM: integrated 2, rejected 1 (STORM-610, see JIRA)
- STORM-864 : APR memory pool : Need to discuss with chopper how best to solve the apr_suite lib issue. Fix the Windows build issue.
- STORM-955 : Massively duplicated objects : keep an eyes on this
- STORM-746 : KDU Improvements: Compress j2c with precincts
- Worked on open-1: autobuild vs. VS Express with help from open devs
- Created open-7 and open-8, and wrote patches to address them
- Worked on User Groups calendar
- coordinated with various communtity meeting announcement bots
- More work on open-1
- Continue testing new jira project rules
- Work on open-4: FMOD packaging for viewer-autobuild
- ooo for personal day and doctor's appts
- catching up on email
- finish catching up
- internal meetings
- whatever I learn in this meeting
Reviewed process with Anya
Working on Storm-236 (speak button, handle issue) Reviewing "needs design" tasks with Rhett
- chat with Wolf about process and tasks
- Wolf will be checking needs-design filter. Please use label, when approved feature requires XD.
- import jira VWR issues for Jonathan
- jira cleanup
- calendar updates
- BUG (STORM-433) Friendship offer shifted up and placed over "Second Life" text
- Fixed. Put fix on review board.
- BUG (STORM-601) Colour swatches don't receive focus if click on them in Preference -> Colors
- Fixed, posted fix for review.
- BUG (STORM-833) "i" button is overlaid with Group Members name
- Estimated: 4-6 hours.
- OOO - vacation
- Who's gonna work on STORM-865 (add libboost_system to the build) ? It's blocking STORM-477 (re-implement directory iterator).
- A: there’s a plan internally to work on build tools in a hackathon. Will move issues out of sprint.
- Bug STORM-526 (Loss of pending offers):
- Cannot reproduce, but the bug seems to exist (lots of reporters). Need help to find the repro steps.
- Who's gonna create out-of-the-box viewer layouts for STORM-2?
- Need design for story STORM-888 (Reorganize display name prefs).
- A: Wolf is working on both of these. However, I don’t think we’re going to have out-of-the-box layouts for STORM-2 in this pass.
- tried to repro VWR-24714, closed as non-reproducible
- continued with v-d regression testing, see spreadsheet
- verified 14 issues
- updated Nearby Panel test plan with STORM-643
- update Chat test plan with STORM-829
- proceed with v-d testing until new Beta/Release build
- STORM-236 : Sent email to Richard over the weekend.
- Attended Oz’s OH.
- tested updated autobuild system , created OPEN-4 and OPEN-9
- Work @ RL
- STORM-236 : wait for Richard’s reply and new graphic.
- help get autobuild system working better for OpenSource Devs(this includes helping with writing and wiki documentation needed.
- STORM-941 : email Oz and Leyla concerning possible areas that could be causing the problem.(still need to do this)
- STORM-236 : waiting for new graphics and email from Richard.
- Not enough time to actually work on code.
- Helped test some OPEN-1 changes.
- VWR-22220 (Chat preferences > font size should increase size of input text as well)
- Finished. I was doing this as a learning experience. Maybe it will be taken in some day.
- STORM-974 (UI button alignment issues in Landmark panel, About Land window, and Hardware Settings window)
- Finished, will put on review board -- a test build might be in order.
- STORM-975 (Duplicated menu entry Develop/Ui/Region Debug Console)
- More testing of OPEN - 1 issues.
- STORM-976 (Object muted by name still displays notification message when clicked)
- STORM-977 (llmediaplugintest shows up even though -DLL_TESTS:BOOL=OFF has been used)
- jira work
- suspended from RL job over SL groups
- working on getting scanner to work for signing CA
- not sure
- need to do stuff for keeping rl job
- need to work on SL store