Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/03192011
From Second Life Wiki
- 1 Sprint 12, ends 03.29.11
- 2 Monday, March 21
Sprint 12, ends 03.29.11
Monday, March 21
- Sprint extended until 3.29
- MMOTD: Oz
- STORM-1087 : viewer-autobuild2010
- Prepping for viewer-development merge: Merge viewer-development (done by Oz), merge again with latest jenn_linden/viewer-vs2010, address comments in JIRA, fix new batch of merge snaffus on cmake files for Mac, build locally on Mac and Windows, local tests, build on TC on the 3 platforms.
- OPEN-37 : VS2010 studio fixes
- Merged changeset provided by WolfPup in merov_linden/viewer-autobuild2010 as part of STORM-1087 preparation (see above)
- STORM-1023 : fmod
- Merged in merov_linden/viewer-autobuild2010 as part of STORM-1087 preparation (see above)
- STORM-809 : curl with c-ares
- Made it pending on STORM-1087 (i.e. don't create hacked packages with the old lib layout).
- STORM-860 : Support for VC90
- Resolved as "Won't Finish" as we're moving directly to VS2010.
- STORM-987 : llimage_libtest
- Sync with viewer-development
- STORM-1087 : viewer-autobuild2010 : fix dangling issues before massive merge
- STORM-1090 : font too small : fix that regression (hint provided by Nicky Perian)
- worked on third party library wiki page
- built 2.6.0 beta 2
- merged viewer-development to viewer-autobuild2010
- lots of viewer-autobuild2010 testing
- (being a SL tourist & shopper)
- problem with preferences?
- probably more release process meeetings
- look at font issue on viewer-autobuild2010
- out sick
- Internal meeting. All day. Yeah.
- review PO build
- follow up on 2 issues in PO build that I can’t approve myself
- process for snowstorm
- decided to extend the sprint
- create new jira for 1016 issues
- how should QA reject merge requested issues
- STORM-1086 follow up - server?
- OOO - sick
- BUG (STORM-721) Information about resident is displayed incorrectly in mini-inspector if there are any resident or group SLURLs
- Trying some text box settings tweaks to fix the incorrect SLURLs icons display, but it looks more like a workaround.
- Waiting for Richard's fix of underlying problems with text extents.
- BUG (STORM-1086) Agent's own calling card created on startup is placed into Friends/All folder instead of Calling Cards
- Fixed issues found in the patch. Published updated version on the review board.
- BUG (STORM-399) Users that has chatted within chat range of the user in-world are not added to Recent tab
- Estimated: 1 - 2 hours
- BUG (STORM-380) There is a little delay in sound when gesture first time played
- Estimated: 8 - 10 hours
- BUG (STORM-1065) Shared calling card is placed into Friends/All folder
- Should it be moved to SVC project?
- Code review.
- Bug STORM-1016 (Crash: ctrl-shift-w hides undocked Side Bar panels if almost any floater is opened):
- Discussed with Grumpity; re-submitted my fix.
- Code Review
- Sprint 12 tasks
- Feeling bad, going home. Will compensate during the weekend.
- IQA-102 passed. Reported VWR-25206, but I'm not sure it's severe
- started testing in scope of CHOP-543, see the ticket for the test plans executed and issues filed.
- Note: TPEQA have no permissions for filing defects into Chopper project
- 5 issues reported
- proceed with CHOP-543 tasks on Monday
- Chopper permissions
- STORM-941 : still hunting down this one last cause of the Legacy file name generation.
- Had an interesting accidental test: if someone that is not using DN just sends you an inventory item without talking to you the correct file mane is generated.
- STORM-1087 : tested Merov's repository had one successful build run but getting msbuild error and out of heap space error during the build of secondlife-bin project again after updating to keep local copy of Merov's repository current.
- Attended Open Developer OH.
- STORM-941 : continue to hunt down this last cause of Legacy file name generation.
- STORM-1087 : Run more local test with Merov's repository also find a way to prevent msbuild from doing a ZERO ckeck on each individual project as this seems to be the source of my msbuild IO error that is one reason for the builds to fail on my system.
- getting VS2010 autobuild environment to work on my system better, Vs2005 autobuild works just fine.
- May need to upgrade personal system(CPU, System Board, and Memory) to work better with autobuild system.(hopes do not have to do this as would prefer to not switch to 64-bit based OS plus do not have the RL funds to do this)
- worked with siana and Robin to get 2.6.1 working those that wasn't
- tested 2.6.1 w/o the included winmm.dll unsure what exactly if anything it breaks
- started putting together a blog entry with very detailed feedback about the 2.6 line
- discovered VWR-25243
- started testing the PO build. So far looks fairly good...
- more po build testing
- firestorm testing
- need to find out more about why the winmm.dll is there
- twisted/steam hunts