Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/04262011
From Second Life Wiki
Sprint 15, ends 05.16.11
Tuesday, April 26
- Sprint 15 will be 3 weeks to partially compensate for holidays and vacations
- Seth vacation this week
- Oz vacation Wed-Fri.
- Sprint Planning
- Contributor build farm work
- Assorted internal reviews
- More GPU table updates (STORM-1100)
- 4 days in Las Vegas
- sketched out workflow
- preliminary wireframes
- compiled list of all windows and associated functionality
- more work on windows
- sprint planning
- jira cleanup
- reopened issues keep value for approvals.
- BUG STORM-951 (Accidental Self-Muting/Self-Blocking)
- Fixed. After meeting will send for review.
- While I was working on STORM-951 I was faced with problem which I wanted to solve within STORM-951. But it seems that it's not very trivial. It's not directly related to the STORM-951 so I will create JIRA issue for it after meeting.
- Work on Windlight Region Settings.
- Investigated new WLRS spec and provided my feedback.
- Working on defining WLRS implementation tasks.
- Finish defining WLRS tasks.
- Start implementing them.
- passed smoke & integrity tests for 2.6.3 RC r227447, see IQA-152 for more details
- passed testing in scope of STORM-1028 on oz_viewer-poreview build
- tested v-d integrated issues on the latest v-d build
- 7 passed QA and 2 reopened
- pickup 2.6.6 beta build
- Working inworld (this is part of testing localy built viewers).
- Checking on horses and bundles, plus work on note cards for them.
- Desiding on what type of build to work on next.
- OPEN-9 : still TBD.
- This is marked ready for review.
- Working inworld(this is part of testing localy built viewers).
- STORM-1182 : create local repository for investigation for Windows since Linux and Mac have already been done.
- Getting Autobuild system and seceurity software to play nicely on my system.
- Intermittent power issues with system (looks like will be having to replace the power supply).