Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive/09162010
- 1 Thursday, September 16, 2010
- 1.1 General Notes
- 1.2 Team Status
Thursday, September 16, 2010
- Merge Monkey of the Day: Oz
- STORM-92 Integrated (Panel state resets on dock/undock)
- STORM-181 Reviewed and integrated (Console gets spammed with VertexShaderEnable messages making the viewer unusable)
- STORM-122 (Clean-up dead code from obsolete floaters)
Removed 120 dead files so far ... found a load more dead cruft along the way
- STORM-122 Finish off
- Pick up something else ... possibly STORM-134 (crash in LLViewerObjectList::removeFromLocalIDTable)
Not available for Daily Scrum today
- Pulled 3 issues
- STORM-164 (gcc 4.4 compatibility)
- STORM-176 fix from Techwolf & Mm Adler
- STORM-155 sidebar opens incorrectly when bottom tab is detached
- Reviewed Snowglobe import list from Merov
- Office Hour
- Look for issues to work on
- STORM-181: Found that show stopper on viewer-development. Logged, investigated and provided a changeset. Ready for review.
- STORM-130 (VWR-22769) : libPNG build: Redone my hg repo, pulled Boroondas changeset and built on TC. Ready for integration.
- STORM-158 : Snowglobe backlog review : emailed Esbee with a complete review of what's left from SG2.x not yet merged.
- STORM-104 (VWR-22761) : LLKDU upgrade. More on perf tracking while waiting for license to clear and new version to come.
- Kakadu license upgrade
- STORM-102, STORM-143
- Triage with Esbee
- STORM-143 finish (?)
- health, not full time yet
- VWR Triage
- More internal discussion about features and process
- Some progress on blog posts
- Backlog grooming
- OOO Today
- Modify process for sending Viewer ideas/feature requests
- VWR triage
- Backlog grooming & new feature request review
- Write UI customization blog post.
- Write end of Sprint 3 wrap-up blog post
- Revived debugger
- Major bug STORM-177 ([I18N] [DATETIME] Garbled letters for Date that used to be hard-coded (Japanese)).
- Showstopper bug STORM-180 (Viewer crashes on login in Japanese locale).
- Fixed both with one changeset and sent for integration.
- Removed unused code and xml data from statusbar.
- Bug STORM-107 ([I18N] [CORRUPTED CHAR IN DATE] Polish character corruption in date)
- Fixed and sent for integration.
- Major bug STORM-153 ([HARDCODE] Conference and non-existent IM session name strings are hardcoded)
- Started changing according to yesterday's discussion with Vadim. Estimate- 2 hours.
- Finish STORM-153 ([HARDCODE] Conference and non-existent IM session name strings are hardcoded).
- Bug STORM-188 (Viewer crashes while intensive flying forward/backward).
- Bug STORM-187 (Opening the sidebar shrinks a wide chat text window, but closing doesn't restore it).
- Bug STORM-183 (Wear button is disabled when outfit1 is subset of outfit2):
- Bug STORM-186 ("Take Off - Remove from current outfit" menu items from gear/context menu should behave in the same way):
- Bug STORM-185 (Edit Outfit panel: do not scroll worn items' list to the bottom after add/replace):
- Bug STORM-184 (Save is enabled for outfits consisting of original items):
- Could not reproduce.
- Grabbed a few bugs for PE to work on during sprint 4.
- Bug STORM-191 ('(???)(???)' instead object's name is shown in Block list if block just created object from Nearby chat).
- ETA: 3h.
- Bug STORM-192 (Ctrl-Shift-W hides all chat until a viewer restart).
- ETA: 1d.
Seth ProductEngine (Sergey)
- BUG (STORM-154) Group Call button label is cut after resizing undocked Group Profile panel
- BUG (STORM-156) "Add friend" button is cut in People Profile
- BUG (STORM-159) UI: Allow item drop onto profiles Estimated: 8 hours
- smoke and integrity tests against r209678, see already shared spreadsheet
- resolved tickets verification
- regression & functional testing of r209678 in scope changes since r209322
- complete verification of tickets integrated into r209678
Grumpity ProductEngine (Anya)
- jira wrangling some more
- no way to win with "Approved by"
- issues with incorrect status - fixed
- request additional feature work for PE
- More jira:
- figure out how to indicate code review status in jira (esbee/oz/sue)
- Streamline Reject workflow: when you Reject a fix, the ticket doesn't get assigned back to the fixer, nor are you allowed to select assignee. You have to reassign the ticket manually afterwards.
- get permissions for changing incorrect status/resolution