From Second Life Wiki
- Nice write up (^_^) However, like Prim and Prims, I think that God Mode and Godmode should be merged. Lynch (talk|contribs) 02:39, 5 September 2008 (PDT)
- SignpostMarv Martin 09:08, 5 September 2008 (PDT)
- Wow, THX!
- One paragraph states "Linden Lab employees may use "God Mode" for many reasons, including the privacy granted from being hidden from maps invisible to sensors etc.,". I doubt the "hidden from map" part since I would have never noticed it. The "sensor" part has a nice caveat. See User talk:Soft Linden#sensor caveat. Should that be added?
- Lynch (talk|contribs) 09:42, 5 September 2008 (PDT)
- It depends on how detailed the God Mode article should be- should it also include information on the "God Mode" bug that was plugged ages ago ?
- SignpostMarv Martin 11:39, 5 September 2008 (PDT)