From Second Life Wiki
To Do list
In case you'd like to expand this article, here are some topics which are currently missing:
- how can I get a list of people in the group I created? (I'd like to copy-paste the whole list, but can only do it 1 by 1)
- groups and land
- text for some vid tuts
- Needs an explanation about PG/Mature guidelines.
- SignpostMarv Martin 00:30, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
- About group moderation
- Group Roles
- How do I hide my group?
- How do I change the title in front of my avatar's name?
- My group was disbanded; can I get it back?
- Can I change a group's name?
- I started a group that was disbanded, so I tried to start another one with the same name, and I can't.
- Can I delete a group notice after I've posted it?
Groups and Land
- Deeding land to groups
- Groups and Land
- Second Life groups can unify their projects and vision through group-owned land.
- How do I reclaim land that is deeded to a group?
- Why was my group disbanded?
- How do I manage objects on group-owned land?
- How do I change or remove group land contributions?
- How are group dividends calculated?
- How do I deed land to a group?
- Video Tutorial/Changing your group title
- Video Tutorial/Creating & joining a group
- Video Tutorial/Hiding groups you belong to
- Video Tutorial/How to create and join a group
- Video Tutorial/Setting objects to group
- Video Tutorial/What is a group liability?
- Video Tutorial/Let friends & groups edit your objects
- Video Tutorial/Find Friends & Groups faster
- Who is the owner of a group?
- How do I find a group?
- How do I quit or leave a group?
- What are groups?
- How do I join a group?
- What is a group liability? - Video Tutorial
- How do I create my own group?
- How do I kick someone out of a group?
- How do I disband or delete a group?