Talk:How to create animations
I added several pages to the wiki with information for animators that was either nonexistent or too hard to find.
- Animating Breathing and Other Subtle Motion
- Animation Durations
- Animation Length Limit
- Animation Upload Ease In and Ease Out
- Animation Upload Loop Controls
- Animation Upload Priority
- BVH Frame Rate
- BVH Hip Location Limits
- BVH Reference Frame
- Slow Motion Animations
- Suggested BVH Hip Y Locations
- Suggested BVH Joint Rotation Limits
- Suggested Standing Animation Design
- Voluntary Movement Speeds
Much of it should probably be integrated into this article, or, preferably, the content of this article split into smaller, more digestible, articles. For instance, people that don't own Poser (which isn't free) don't need to know how to make animations for Second Life with it.
I did not touch this page, to avoid upsetting anyone.
Coaldust Numbers 07:23, 3 March 2011 (PST)
I'm wondering if someone familiar with Poser might be able to separate some of the Poser material on this page out into the Create Animations with Poser page, to try to simplify this one into more general animation making concepts. It would also help to rewrite some of it with newer versions of Poser in mind.
-- Haravikk (talk|contribs) 12:37, 9 July 2012 (PDT)