Category talk:Languages spoken by Residents
I've been having asset server problems, so it would be handy if someone could run over to Tenera and port over the latest language card.
SignpostMarv Martin 20:47, 8 January 2007 (PST)
It seems the notecard is broken. I cannot get it either --Anders Nordberg 16:47, 13 January 2007 (PST)
Categorisation of this article
Similar to the reasons behind the work done on Category:Text from In-world Notecards, I plan to be switching this article over to use categorisation, once I have managed to get my hands on the latest version of the language notecard.
Perhaps the First-Look viewer will provide better results. (I really have no idea why that asset refuses to load).
SignpostMarv Martin 09:06, 13 January 2007 (PST)
- I've started it off, but I'm having to cut myself short on the task now as I really need to get some sleep. What Links here page should reveal the basic structure of the move if anyone has the time to complete it in my absence.
- Obviously, when each language has been converted to a category, it should be deleted from the article- but I'm not going to do that just yet as I'm not compus-mentus enough to write a blurb of text that'll make sense to peeps.
- Toodles :-D
- SignpostMarv Martin 15:52, 13 January 2007 (PST)
- Good night then :) I did the rest of the category-work. Hope I made no typo, I could get some rest too.
- Anders Nordberg 17:35, 13 January 2007 (PST)
Volunteers > Residents
- It's not just Volunteers that speak non-english languages
- I'm working on something to replace the "Volunteers" thing
SignpostMarv Martin 15:40, 13 January 2007 (PST)
- I believe this page was intended to locate volunteers who speak non-english languages. Moving this page makes it harder to locate them.
- --Baba Yamamoto 00:52, 14 January 2007 (PST)
- I know, see point 2
- SignpostMarv Martin 07:43, 14 January 2007 (PST)
- Point 2 is done. Category:Languages spoken by Volunteers
- SignpostMarv Martin 13:11, 14 January 2007 (PST)
- Works for me
- --Baba Yamamoto 02:54, 15 January 2007 (PST)
- Sorry for not completing the work before making the alterations.
- To avoid such confusions in future, I've posted a to-do list of the things I plan to be doing on the wiki
- SignpostMarv Martin 06:42, 15 January 2007 (PST)
Wow, i guess i'm one of the only ones that speak hebrew if the wiki has only me O_o (since the others are not using the language categories - I know the israeli "gene" lol.). --Smiley Barry 13:56, 24 March 2007 (PDT)