Talk:Localization Vendor Localizers DE
I´m confused ;)
Hi Noelle, I wasn´t sure if we should post our questions on the main page or the discussion page but I figured that the wiki pages contain information and the discussion pages contain questions and remarks?
Anyway, this is more a meta level question: I´m beginning to feel overwhelmed with places to look for information and beginning to surrender and yet there is a new ressource coming up. Is there a ressource that shows all the ressources to look up?
Here´s where I look regularely:
- Community Translators Forum
- The CT mailing list
- The monday+tuesday+wednesday office hours including the transcripts
- The Jira
- Hi Torben!
- I somehow doubt, that we're the target audience for this... Though I got to confess that I'm a little confused as well. It seems to be some kind of localization project, aiming to translate the work.secondlife.com website? I don't know.
- But I doubt that Noelle will read (or answer) the query here. Maybe a mail in the mailing list is better.
- -- (talk|contribs) 20:57, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ah I see, that would make sense (in a very special way)...
- So the wiki is now SL Answers but not for us, got it *lol*
- --Torben Trautman 21:26, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Ihr zwei Lieben!!! Simone, hier... ich habe das auch erst gesehen als Zai mir in der Sprechstunde eine IM schickte... was Ihr aber auch alles findet! Glaube nicht, dass Noelle das findet... Ich habe Zai schon erklärt, was das hier ist und werde Torben gleich mal eine IM schicken. Kein Grund zur Sorge, das hier hat nix mit der CT Gruppe zu tun. Liebe Grüße, Simone