This template is intended for use within the Viewer map table. It has a single parameter, the English title of the help article, and returns the title with the locale appended. In most cases, these articles should redirect to those with localized titles.
- 1 = Help ID (in Viewer)
- 2 = Help article title WITHOUT the Viewerhelp: namespace
- 3 = XUI file (in Viewer) - Default is "TBD"
- 4 = Group: Related floaters are grouped to help divide work thematically. Not all floaters have a group. - Default is "None"
- 5 = Status: Not started / In progress / 80% done / 100% done (etc.) - Default is "Not started"
- 6 (param name owner) = Owner (name of person on doc team who owns the content) - Default is "Not assigned"