Template:SL Resources Nav
From Second Life Wiki
Second Life Wiki > SL Resources Nav
Second Life Resources
Get involved! Participate and promote your community.
- Profiles: Create your profile on my.secondlife.com, discover & connect with like minded users.
- Destination Guide: Promote your venue in this editorial guide for the viewer and Secondlife.com.
- Community Events: Create a buzz for your event by adding a listing to our Events guide.
- Linden Endowment for the Arts: The LEA is an official Linden Community Partnership program whose purpose is to help new artists, cultivate art in SL, and foster creativity, innovation, and collaboration within the art community.
- User Groups: Participate in Technology focused discussion groups
- Blogs and Forums: Connect with the larger community through our official blogs and forums.
- Knowledge Base and Answers: Strengthen your community credibility by participating in Answers and the Knowledge Base.
- Help and How To: Suggest your location to teach users the basics, intermediate or advanced tools and techniques.
- Affiliate Program: Feature your community on your website and earn money by referring users to secondlife.com
- Marketplace and Classifieds: The inviewer and Marketplace classifieds system allows content creators to advertise products and services to fellow users.
- Second Life Official Flickr Account: Submit your snapshots and Second Life photos for a chance to be featured in Pic of the Day or other promotions.