From Second Life Wiki
The template is coded with the following article structure in mind:
- Viewer Skins/skin name
- Viewer Skins/skin name/source
- author - the name of the Resident who created the skin
- skin_name - the name of the skin (auto-detection is currently broken it seems)
- skin_image - the filename of the image. Don't include the Image: prefix.
- summary - a brief description of the skin (will be used for the image thumbnail description)
- description - a more in-depth description of the skin
- wiki_info - if there is further info on the skin in another wiki article
- external_info - if there is further info on the skin on another website
- inline_source - For those skins that consist of colors.xml modifications only, when set to *, this variable will cause the source code for the colors.xml skin to be displayed in the same article the template has been implemented on.