Patty Cortes is a Second Life(tm) resident since February 2007.
She is the Founder & CEO of GLANCE International Agency (GIA), a full service fashion PR agency launched in 2008 geared towards real and virtual worlds professionals. GLANCE International Agency publishes a monthly publication, GLANCE Magazine, and produced over 120 virtual fashion shows to date. The agency is regularly featured on Rezzed TV and SecondNighters Magazine.
Patty Cortes has been featured in several virtual world medias, evoking the projects of her agency as well as virtual fashion marketing and fashion designers promotion.
- SecondNighters Magazine Special Feature (November 2010)
- Essence of Style Magazine Cover Interview of EOS Magazine (May 2010)
- Fabulous Fashion TV with Angie Mornington Accessory Fair 2010 Highlights - Fabulous Fashion TV (08/03/2010)
- SLEntre Magazine 2nd place Winner SL Entrepeneur of the year 2009 (03/03/2010)
- Spotlight TV Interview of GIA Founder/CEO - Spotlight TV (09/01/2010)
- SLEntre Magazine SLEntre.com Interview - Nominated SL Entrepreneur of the year (06/01/2010)
- About GIA - Friday Night Talk Show with Wurlitzer Seisenbacher (09/10/09)
- Fabulous Fashion TV with Angie Mornington International Fashion Day 2009, 24 fashion shows in 24 hours - Fabulous Fashion TV (31/08/09)
- Fabulous Fashion TV with Angie Mornington Guest Stylist, featuring eyewear designers in SL - Fabulous Fashion TV (02/02/09)
CURRENT JOB TITLES (2011)
- - GLANCE International Agency Founder/CEO (visit GIA Style Blog)
- - GLANCE Magazine Publisher / Layout Designer (visit GLANCE Magazine on Issuu)
- - Virtual World Business Bureau Chairwoman
- - GLANCE Runway For Life, RFL Team Captain